Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Guess I will get another coat of clear on Brad K's 2018 Discount Tire Fusion body, got the time now.

This is ridiculous. Just call it a night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ****** genius thought starting a race at 4PM in the summer, in Florida, a state, notorious for late afternoon thunderstorms in the summer was even a remotely good idea?!

Right? It’s why tee times are so much cheaper in the afternoon here in Charleston compared to the twilight discounts up north. T-storms and peak heat of the day are a guarantee

When I retire and if I remember, I'm going to ask all our scheduling geniuses to submit a schedule for the season in January. Then we can se how many races would be rained out regardless of when each track is run.

I also wonder how many of the people who bitched about Florida races getting rain in July also complained about Indy originally replacing Daytona on the 4th.

Don't let the Ken Schrader Bud koozie fool you, that's a Busch Light in there.....

0614201755-864x1152.jpg
I went with Modelo today - threw some salmon, trout, and pork tenderloin (one child wont touch seafood) on the smoker to go with it. Cheers!

When I retire and if I remember, I'm going to ask all our scheduling geniuses to submit a schedule for the season in January. Then we can se how many races would be rained out regardless of when each track is run.

I also wonder how many of the people who bitched about Florida races getting rain in July also complained about Indy originally replacing Daytona on the 4th.
Daytona had the excuse of history and tradition going for it to be fair and Daytona was usually ran at night

I went with Modelo today - threw some salmon, trout, and pork tenderloin (one child wont touch seafood) on the smoker to go with it. Cheers!
Good kid. Leaves that much more trout for me.

My Darling Bride has an agreement with seafood: she doesn't go in the water after them, they don't come out after her.

When we we know they are back? Will the current channel keep us advised?

This might turn out to be a good deal. Got a chance to see a touching Davey Allison video and may get to see racing under lights.

Well let's try this again, and uncover the race cars

Daytona had the excuse of history and tradition going for it to be fair and Daytona was usually ran at night
Being run at night hasn't always been a sure thing weather-wise, and tradition hasn't kept people from ranting when the bottom has dropped out.

Back
Top Bottom