Cup RACE thread --- Indy Road Course

“Lap times are very good here, Bud. He’s about to hit some traffic. Keep after it!” Alan Gustafson is adding “comedian” to his resume!

#9 team shortpitted and picked up the #24, but has since lost 4 seconds on the #5.

Sheesh.

I haven’t seen a driver this dominant that can win anytime anywhere since 98 Gordon, 08 regular season Kyle Busch and one of the Jimmie championship 5 peats (throw in a year). Dude is locked in

That cant be true lol

Do they forget Sonoma? They were head to head without issue and Larson dominated there as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I haven’t seen a driver this dominant that can win anytime anywhere since 98 Gordon, 08 regular season Kyle Busch and one of the Jimmie championship 5 peats (throw in a year). Dude is locked in
07 and 09 I think, I'd add 13 Jimmie to that. Kenseth fooled some, but that season was over mid summer.

Larson is driving Miss Daisy through the corners, and he’s still walking away. Unreal.

Bye bye Birdie. Better hope for a brain fade or a mechanical failure on Larson if you want someone else to win

Okay chill Burton, Larson is special, but let's pump the brakes on putting him ABOVE Tony Stewart lol

Tony Stewart is one of the world's best race car drivers of all time.

Cut from the same cloth? Sure. But Tony won an Indy Championship, Iroc, Usac, and 3 cup championships.

Tony is the most talented driver the cup series has ever seen, imo. Racecraft is a different story, but talent? It's Tony.

Did Jeff Burton just say "I don't think Tony Stewart had the success in Cup as Larson"
Live look at Jeff:
1629055808574.gif

Back
Top Bottom