Cup RACE thread --- Indy Road Course

Chase does have great braking skills. Larson showed up with the same equipment and got his wife to hold his beer.
She's waiting to shotgun it..which I'm surprised NBC/media hasn't run with that more.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well, I mean, there is blocking. Doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing. Tho I guess it depends what you see as “blocking”
we call it in the way and it usually doesnt end up well for the offender

Junior's talents for being a host/TV personality is being wasted in the booth LOL

Geeze, you can just see the 5 accelerate away in exit.

That car is making crazy grip.

I know I’ve watched post race interviews of drivers saying they “had to block” were they telling a joke?
No, they were trying to win the race. If its "blocking" trying to maintain your position and its frowned upon then we might as well quit

Alan Gustafson hearing NBC air where Larson’s braking zones are.

fetchimage

Larson is running thru most of the twisties in first gear staying off of the brakes. I don't know if everybody is doing that or not, but it is surprising how easy he is being on the car.

Chase is pissed about how NASCAR has handled the curbs.

Larson is running thru most of the twisties in first gear staying off of the brakes. I don't know if everybody is doing that or not, but it is surprising how easy he is being on the car.
Yeah I heard that too. It sounds like he has speed in the bank too. Like I said before, car looks a lot like it did at Sonoma.

Who said this race is flying past?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think Byron gets stuff that's just as good as Chase and Larson. He just flat out isn't as good.

Back
Top Bottom