Cup RACE thread --- Indy

So the #9 just called himself in?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yep lmao. Aksed if he was pitting there as he was already coming down the access road. Alan said no stay out. He said oh, well I'm already coming...

Oh. Ok.

There's that piss poor communication between Alan and Chase that I know.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's a second Charlotte Roval. ****show racing for entertainment.

F1 ran here and it was one of the most infamous debacles in the history of motorsports. The IndyCar races on the road course are dreadful and boring. MotoGP sucked here. Cup last year sucked. This is a ****show. But we had a good Xfinity race once.
The F1 debacle was all about Michelin and had nothing at all to do with Indy as a facility.

9 team is a crap show. Alan didn’t want Chase to put, but didn’t tell him until he was already on pit road.

It isn't the track. They have settled down now but they were driving crazy, nothing like the Xfinity race

Idk what happened to Brad’s road course abilities but he’s been godawful on them for a few years now. Like a fish out of water, but he used to be so good.

Don’t think he was, that splash and go was their chance to get track position and hold Reddick off but that stall was the difference it looks like.

Well NBC couldn't stop talking about how it was such a genius call, and hunting down the 8 for the lead was supposedly inevitable

Man Ty Dillon has really been punishing them for canning him haha

Edit: wow. Disregard this post. What a hit

Back
Top Bottom