Cup RACE thread --- Indy

Larson's luck continues.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Watching the race over at my girlfriend's place today. Cheers everyone

20220731-155301-HDR.jpg

Something big just happened around the 9. Someone spun, no idea who

Its pretty damn bad. I dont remember last year being like this

It's a second Charlotte Roval. ****show racing for entertainment.

F1 ran here and it was one of the most infamous debacles in the history of motorsports. The IndyCar races on the road course are dreadful and boring. MotoGP sucked here. Cup last year sucked. This is a ****show. But we had a good Xfinity race once.

So sick of crap happening to Larson every time he shows good speed this year. It's every single week.

Idk how the hell he's still top 4 in pts

It's a second Charlotte Roval. ****show racing for entertainment.

F1 ran here and it was one of the most infamous debacles in the history of motorsports. The IndyCar races on the road course are dreadful and boring. MotoGP sucked here. Cup last year sucked. This is a ****show. But we had a good Xfinity race once.
Get. Rid. Of. MickeyMouse. Rovals. 👏

Larson should be getting 8 more stage points right now.

Thanks Aric

“Sorry I f*****g suck today. I need to get my s*** together. I have no braking ability.” -Elliott on radio

In 2001, when Sr. and Jr. were practicing for the Rolex, Sr. was methodical in his practice --- slowly learning and going faster and faster until he was running very competitive times.
Jr., on the other hand, went out balls to the wall, and spun out so many times it wasn't even funny.

IMO, the drivers needed to learn in that first stage, so maybe they could do better for the rest of the race.
I think a few found out that old-style didn't work very well.

So the #9 just called himself in?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

“Sorry I f*****g suck today. I need to get my s*** together. I have no braking ability.” -Elliott on radio
Everyone sucks today. As they will on this gimmicky track configuration.

Back
Top Bottom