Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Danica was having a great run for her, damn shame.

Glad everyone seems OK. Nasty hit for them all.

Patrick needs a concussion check. Tell tell signs of a concussion is immediate angry outbursts like she just showed. Instinctual reaction.
Seems pretty natural. She's feisty for sure lol

Danica wasn't having it..what did she think happened?

She's just frustrated. Adrenaline is high. She'll see the video and know Joey lost his right front brakes.

Or she could wait before jumping to conclusions, like she always does. Like WTH why would Logano ruin his own day for fun
I doubt she thinks he did it on purpose. Maybe think he just put his car in a spot and lost control of it. I'm sure they will talk and she'll understand. If she still is mad afterwards then that's stupid of her

Got 8 guys watching and 2 guys doing all the work. If this was a real emergency it would look terrible.

Stop with the jaws of life & get a damn sawzall.

Doubt she can really tell that in the car man. Let her see a replay first.

No excuse imo. They were talking.. "my car broke". Its a one second statement that isn't hard to process but she couldn't keep it together.

She is just so fustrated in NASCAR, feel for her, but she has to get a handle on those fustrations..they won't make her job easier

With the way the #43 slammed back down into the ground I wonder if he injured his back a la Denny at Fontana 2013. :(

Or she could wait before jumping to conclusions, like she always does. Like WTH why would Logano ruin his own day for fun
That's why I figured Danica was the cause of the wreck at first. No way Joey is just gonna wreck somebody without something going way wrong with his car.

They seem to have an issue cutting the roof off...

Well with the lack of urgency from the rescue team I don't think he's hurt very bad. Or atleast i'd hope so.

I hope Almirola isn't hurt too bad. He must have some kind of injury? Maybe the seat is messed up?

"Aric sorry bud you're just gonna have to climb out the windshield."

FFS.

Adrenaline overdose.

Not uncommon.
Especially when she had her best run going all year, just to have it destroyed in a second.

But that has to be some kind of record for a driver to get out of a car so fast these days. Being 100 lbs helps no doubt.

How can anyone be impressed with the work of the safety crews right now?

There are hundreds of tools the teams have in possession to cut through metal & they are 15 minutes in without success yet.

These fatbodies need a better sense of urgency.

Back
Top Bottom