Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

If, this is the last season for Matt Kenseth this is one of the saddest ways to lose it.

Dude has been an incredible driver for his career and I respect him a lot as a driver, seeing his career end at JGR and just seeing just how good he is behind the wheel has been fun to watch. I really hated to see this happen to Matt.

"Rules are in place for a reason"

Literally no reason based on safety, competition, or logic. It's a rule manufactured out of hot thin air.

Jimmie's reaction

giphy.gif

The rule may be lame, but it's been in effect since the first of the year and it's the same for everyone.
Someone on the 20 team didn't follow the rule.
And thats what has to make it feel like a kick to the you know what, that someone on the team not paying attention, or not knowing how to count past 6 screwed things up.

they got rid of the crash cart at the start of the season. The rule was made then..it is a team sport remember?

The rule may be lame, but it's been in effect since the first of the year and it's the same for everyone.
Someone on the 20 team didn't follow the rule.

Agreed. Under the current rules, Kenseth's penalty is fair.

I'm arguing the rule itself is ridiculous, and shouldn't even exist.

I have a feeling that someone will pick up matt, next year.

I know you all feel so much better now, at my prediction.

That's just it, aunty ---- teams would have as many crew members working on the car on pit road as they could lay hands on.
I think its the penalty for having to many over the wall that has some people here upset, not the rule itself of the number that NASCAR chose

Back
Top Bottom