Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

If youd have told me 6 years ago that MTJ would outdrive Kyle Busch for the win, I'd have laughed in your face and stomped on your toes.

Heaven forbid Ford ever win another race. Toyota back out front as always.

I'm not sure what's worse Truex winning the Title or Jimmie winning his 8th Title. Both scenarios make me want to Vomit

I'd rather Jimmie win his 8th than anyone else in the entire field.

Specifically to shut down Rick Allen's hard on for Kyle Busch lolol. Brad could be a sleeper though.

Okay, this is weird. I have a Roku in my living room, broadcasting the NBCSN app. I have another in my office, broadcasting the NBCSN app. I stand in the hallway, and the two are like 15 seconds off from each other.

I'd rather Jimmie win his 8th than anyone else in the entire field.

Specifically to shut down Rick Allen's hard on for Kyle Busch lolol. Brad could be a sleeper though.
Not a JJ fan , but I want to see him get 8 , just because of what that would mean.

Okay, this is weird. I have a Roku in my living room, broadcasting the NBCSN app. I have another in my office, broadcasting the NBCSN app. I stand in the hallway, and the two are like 15 seconds off from each other.

Blaney stream is about 3 seconds to add to it.

We all know there is gonna be a caution though to shake things up. There always is

Back
Top Bottom