Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

I feel bad for these drivers for having to keep up with all these rules. Not a Kenseth fan, but he's no longer racing for a championship because of a dumb rule. I don't think it's a matter of him finding a ride next year...I think it's a matter of him actually wanting to come back. I don't think we'll be seeing him race next year.

Feel terrible for Matt !!!! And here we go with this lucky sh*t for Jimmie Johnson!! He is so damn lucky man smh

I feel bad for these drivers for having to keep up with all these rules. Not a Kenseth fan, but he's no longer racing for a championship because of a dumb rule. I don't think it's a matter of him finding a ride next year...I think it's a matter of him actually wanting to come back. I don't think we'll be seeing him race next year.
Not a rule the driver has to even be aware of.

Annnnnyway.

#24 near the front and in the thick of it again.

But yet, when the rule was instituted at the first of the year, the teams agreed to it.
They have no choice to agree if they want to play in NASCAR's playground, and agreeing to it doesnt mean they agree with the rule and penalty, just that agree to follow the rules set forth by NASCAR.

Back to racing.

WTF, Kenseth just brought an ambulance on the track with 7 people in it.

Back
Top Bottom