Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

I feel for Larson. First time I ever heard of "limp mode" for an engine.

Engines and automatic transmissions have a limp mode for many different issues. The idea being that components will suffer less damage when something goes wrong.

Edit: Not sure if you were referring to Nascar specifically or not.

To me, participants don't keep participating when they're eliminated from playoffs.
to me, playoffs you have two teams, one from the western conference , one from the eastern conference playing.

Right after it happened, they explained and even got it direct from NASCAR.
I know. I was being a wise guy.
They said it so much even my wife thought they were overly stupid.
But the interview with Larson really proved the stupidity.

Nobody paid to talk gonna comment on Hamlin just about taking Johnson out there?

But if NASCAR goes back that, they cant be a stick and ball sport that the idiots in Fl running NASCAR want it to be like.

I'm no Larson fan but I want him to win every race left in the season and have the owners lobby to get an actually functional point system. You'd think seeing Byron lose one race from mechanical failure and therefore losing the truck title would've been telling enough.

I'm no Larson fan but I want him to win every race left in the season and have the owners lobby to get an actually functional point system.
This or Matt making it to Homestead without a win and winning it, either or.

Lol when Chase is half a tenth faster than the 48, the 48 lets him go. 15 laps later when the 48 is faster and makes a move, Chase races him hard

Jimmie is ahead of the 20 in points, so Jimmie needs to gain 3 positions for it to be tied? Dumbass Rick

Lol when Chase is half a tenth faster than the 48, the 48 lets him go. 15 laps later when the 48 is faster and makes a move, Chase races him hard
if anybody believes the 24,48 are racing instead of holding their position I have a booby prize for them. Wake up Rick

#17 is slowly sneaking up there. Don't know that he has a winning car, however.

Back
Top Bottom