Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

OMG!!! OMG!!! I love it. Great win for Elliott.
checkbanana.gif

wasn't long ago from what's wrong with Hendrick and Elliott doesn't have it to this..I love racing ya never know what is going to happen most of the time.

Proud of Larson with an outdated backup even though it was his own fault.

wasn't long ago from what's wrong with Hendrick and Elliott doesn't have it to this..I love racing ya never know what is going to happen most of the time.
Tbf I think HMS still have a lot to sort out. The #9 team is the only one there worth a hoot. They have a couple of young drivers, yeah, but the equipment still is not on par with an SHR or JGR and how the personnel changes work out remains to be seen.

Tbf I think HMS still have a lot to sort out. The #9 team is the only one there worth a hoot. They have a couple of young drivers, yeah, but the equipment still is not on par with an SHR or JGR and how the personnel changes work out remains to be seen.
Even with JGR, the only driver worth mentioning this season has been Kyle.

Very true!

Toyota is already formulating a strategy to eliminate Chase from the next round.

Back
Top Bottom