Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

While we all slurp on Larson, the 18 has snuck into the picture.

When I say block like nascar thunder,

You say 2003

Only way you’re passing the leader with this package is if you go full Dukes of Hazzard like Larson did lmao

Larson wheeled it there.

Brad needs to settle in here. He can't run with the 5, 8, 18, 24 imo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is horrible horrible stuff.

Two cars faster than the guy in front of them can't pass because of this absurd rules package and high downforce.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
How did Larson just pass 30+ cars in such a short period of time. Isn't he running under the same rules package as everyone else?

Nice stage for Reddick. And Rowdy got him some stage points

How did Larson just pass 30+ cars in such a short period of time. Isn't he running under the same rules package as everyone else?
He's probably laughing at how pathetic these things are to drive after a year in a sprint car.

I’m so excited for the COTA race but had no idea it was called the Texas Grand Prix

The stops at Kansas make me miss the annual stop at Chicagoland

Is there a way to ask them how hard it is to pass WHILE racing...asking for a friend

You could, but normally you hear it after the race.

Maybe some are making an excuse for sure, but I mean, I think they would know better than you, me, or SOI.

Maybe some are making an excuse for sure, but I mean, I think they would know better than you, me, or SOI.
I posted race stats all of last year..most were too busy saying they didn't have any HP to pay attention while almost every track by far there was more passing.

I exited the aero package convo years ago, not trying to be condescending. I’ve just accepted it for what it is and I also realized you are right sometimes when it comes to this stuff I have no idea what I’m talking about

Back
Top Bottom