Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Yo where did Blaney come from!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I exited the aero package convo years ago, not trying to be condescending. I’ve just accepted it for what it is and I also realized you are right sometimes when it comes to this stuff I have no idea what I’m talking about

Most of the time, I got no idea what I’m talking about either tbh. I mainly just listen to what drivers say and take their word for it. Figured they know way better than I do.

Most of the time, I got no idea what I’m talking about either tbh. I mainly just listen to what drivers say and take their word for it. Figured they know way better than I do.
Of course, they do this for a living so they’d know best

I posted race stats all of last year..most were too busy saying they didn't have any HP to pay attention while almost every track by far there was more passing.
There are always context to stats. MORE passes occur when it's hard to pass because passes statistically count as positional changes at the end of each lap.

If a faster car is trying to pass someone in front of him for 25 laps, and they are continuously side by side at the start finish line, with one guy having an inch one lap, and the other guy having another, you're gonna see about 7 passes on paper there, despite the pass no being completed. Now, put that formula across the entire field, realizing that 6 "passes" occur before a pass is completed, and you have a spreadsheet full of "passes".

Great example of how to missinterpret stats, Standonit.

He was in dirty and clean air just like everyone else.

If everyone is in dirty air, everyone is dealing with t. Brad had a lot of clean air at first which I guess would make it harder for the car behind him to pass. You see it a lot when the car in the lead finally is passed and drops like a rock. Then the new leader is hard to pass but everyone else is easy.

Because they haven’t figured how to make it a commercial?
A sponsored camera on the sponsored chosen cone? “The Camping World Chosen cone sponsored by the Credit One Bank Camera”Boom print that $$$$$$$

I think the evil dirty air has found its way to the 8

Hey, NASCAR? Next contract, require the networks to mention the race name a minimum of hourly. Coming back from each commercial break would be better.

Shocker.

What a hack lol

Jeff, the 18 was 1.6 seconds behind.

Kyle Busch lost over 3 seconds on pit road, then another 2 seconds on track.

Busch lost another 2 seconds to Larson. Sheesh. I guess #18 team is banking on the #5 car to lose his tires.

Busch lost another 2 seconds to Larson. Sheesh. I guess #18 team is banking on the #5 car to lose his tires.
Yeah, I meant he's probably not pushing it too hard right now.

Though Denny Hamlin is on him.

Back
Top Bottom