Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Just an FYI Chase fans, about "the worst teammate ever"

Cliff: "You good with what Chase did that last restart?"

Kyle: "Yeah. But I mean, if he wants to go up top, let's go up there."

Cliff: "right"

Kyle: "we'll do whatever's best for him"

Kyle always asks about Chase and Byron too.

Awful teammate.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Give me actions not words.

Just an FYI Chase fans, about "the worst teammate ever"

Cliff: "You good with what Chase did that last restart?"

Kyle: "Yeah. But I mean, if he wants to go up top, let's go up there."

Cliff: "right"

Kyle: "we'll do whatever's best for him"

Kyle always asks about Chase and Byron too.

Awful teammate.

"Hard to forget when it's my guy" you know the deal. Larson has always been a cool dude, just didn't like what he did to my guy. Won't forget anytime soon either. Passionate about my driver, etc.

Larson worried about the 19.

Spotter: "19 1 back, dropping bottom"

"Already!?"

Gave him room, and didn't say a word when Chase doored him going into 3.

That good enough for ya?

Lmao yeah, I guess they're even now. Good lord.

Also, he didn't go to the top on the restart like you quoted. Not sure if you noticed.

It's about time.

Riding the 5s on board earlier in the race after getting spun by Reddick.

21 was waiting to wreck all race

Lmao yeah, I guess they're even now. Good lord.

Also, he didn't go to the top on the restart like you quoted. Not sure if you noticed.
They were both fine with it, apparently. Sounded more like a "if that's what we want to do"

Obviously bottom worked out.

Reddick loses 3 more spots on pit road.

20 or so total. Painful.

Gave him room, and didn't say a word when Chase doored him going into 3.

That good enough for ya?

Look I’m one of the most level headed Chase fans here, wouldn’t you agree? But Larson has done plenty to Chase since they became teammates, so I think it should be easy to understand why some of us have a problem with Larson. I personally still like him, but hate how he most of the time is a crappy teammate. As @AdoubleU24 said, it doesn’t make up for the other crap.

Couple guys stayed out.

I'll put money down that Larson picks the wrong lane lol

Look I’m one of the most level headed Chase fans here, wouldn’t you agree? But Larson has done plenty to Chase since they became teammates, so I think it should be easy to understand why some of us have a problem with Larson. I personally still like him, but hate how he most of the time is a crappy teammate. As @AdoubleU24 said, it doesn’t make up for the other crap.
Don't take offense to it, I'm really just teasing you guys, it's all good!

I can point to instances where Byron has been a bad teammate to Larson, Bowman, etc. Bowman has wrecked Larson. Can point to instances where Byron was a bad teammate to Bowman, etc. We all can point to instances.

It's racing. I think Watkins Glen, and Autoclub last year really just puts a magnifying glass over the other things that aren't too outlandish. Those two instances, I totally get though.

teammates are for the the first 95% of the race,after that good luck buddy:dirtbike:

wooooooo.gif

Don't take offense to it, I'm really just teasing you guys, it's all good!

I can point to instances where Byron has been a bad teammate to Larson, Bowman, etc. Bowman has wrecked Larson. Can point to instances where Byron was a bad teammate to Bowman, etc. We all can point to instances.

It's racing. I think Watkins Glen, and Autoclub last year really just puts a magnifying glass over the other things that aren't too outlandish. Those two instances, I totally get though.

oh definitely they been those moments haha. I don’t hold grudges long, but I always remember. It’s why despite what it looks like sometimes I do like Larson. I just equally call people out fan or not.

Back
Top Bottom