Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Denny didn’t do anything dirty or even aggressive.

Larson got out of shape and Hamlin was there. But since Larson drives a Chevy, Hamlin was supposed to lift and give him the win.
Do you not read at all Andrew? If the roles was reversed how would Denny be acting? I don’t give a **** about Chevy, Ford, Toyota, I give a damn about clean racing. Go ahead bring up Earnhardt like you do, so I can remind you he died when I was 9.

Of course the dirtiest driver in the sport gets to end Noah Gragson's day, then punch him and be wholly protected from any retaliation for it. What a complete joke. Shame Noah's car was too broken to come back and end his day too. It's all good though karma is real unfortunately for Ross.
No its not. Dude hasn't been dealt payback by anybody

Kyle was all way against the wall, and he couldnt have allowed any more room. Hamlin still clipped his quarter panel. He had several tries chances to pass him cleanly. He just couldn't do so he drove into Lasrons quarterpanel

I know things get crazy late in a race and maybe Hamlin didnt intend to do it. He might have been doing his best to race him clean buy he still clipped Larson
while he was as far away against the wall he could possibly get.

Larson got out of shape and Hamlin was there. But since Larson drives a Chevy, Hamlin was supposed to lift and give him the win.
I was on board with the 11 that entire run from the nascar app. Larson got out of shape and had it corrected before the 11 was there. He got a run, tried to side draft his left rear, like he did the prior lap, misjudged and wrecked him. It wasn't intentional. But he still wrecked him

Hamlin the confirmed that this is exactly what happened lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Do you not read at all Andrew? If the roles was reversed how would Denny be acting? I don’t give a **** about Chevy, Ford, Toyota, I give a damn about clean racing. Go ahead bring up Earnhardt like you do, so I can remind you he died when I was 9.
Case by case basis. Hamlin did nothing wrong.

Every race car driver in America, except Mark Martin, would move a guy for a win and get mad when they got moved.

I was on board with the 11 that entire run from the nascar app. Larson got out of shape and had it corrected before the 11 was there. He got a run, tried to side draft his left rear, misjudged and wrecked him.

That’s why Hamlin and Chastain are perfect for each other.

I was on board with the 11 that entire run from the nascar app. Larson got out of shape and had it corrected before the 11 was there. He got a run, tried to side draft his left rear, misjudged and wrecked him.

Corrected it but was still in the way.

Last lap, nobody is lifting for Larson there.

Soooo is this race manipulation again?!?! He admitted to it!!! Take away the win and all his points!!

**Sarcasm**

Case by case basis. Hamlin did nothing wrong.

Every race car driver in America, except Mark Martin, would move a guy for a win and get mad when they got moved.
Which is why I’m calling him a hack. It’s like when Bowman did to him what he did to Chase. Denny hates it but does it.

Kyle was all way against the wall, and he couldnt have allowed any more room. Hamlin still clipped his quarter panel. He had several tries chances to pass him cleanly. He just couldn't do so he drove into Lasrons quarterpanel

I know things get crazy late in a race and maybe Hamlin didnt intend to do it. He might have been doing his best to race him clean buy he still clipped Larson
while he was as far away against the wall he could possibly get.

Kyle was against the wall because he lost the handle on his car. Two guys going for a win.
Kyle didn’t blame Denny for anything post interview

I agree. Larson didn’t seem too bent out of shape in his interview either. Larson made a mistake, Denny wasn’t lifting for anything. Onto Darlington

I can’t help but think if that was the 9 car off the bumper of the 11, everyone in here would be singing a different tune

That is IMO the worst end to coverage I've ever seen. For a ****** football game
For a spring football game no one cares about unless you like gambling. Just egregious coverage, there were like 3 or 4 other storylines besides Noah vs The Imitator to cover too.

Corrected it but was still in the way.

Last lap, nobody is lifting for Larson there.
Hamlin did not half to lift. He had a run. They would have been side by side into 3. He had a run, and missjudged.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. The driver admitted to accidentally wrecking him, lol.

Rewatched. Not a block but definitely larson’s fault. He was in the way.

Apparently Hamlin was supposed to lift and give the win to Larson because HMS.
If he was so slow that he was in the way than pass him. Which he tried to do so many times without any success, so he wrecked him. I guess in your mind a leading driver should just pull over and let the car behind him pass and win. You do realize that track is a lot wider than Larsons car. If Larson was in his way than pick another line and pass him. But I think you are smart enough to know he couldn't pass him clean. :D

Back
Top Bottom