Cup RACE thread ---- Kansas

Great finish! I knew Reddick was going to have a chance as soon as he took the inside.

Logano finishing 5th after being in like 15th, that’s huge for those fellas. How you hang around the playoffs. 23XI dialed in at Kansas

Like yeah, Larson did nothing wrong. But as many times as he's ran over Chase the last couple years, it's easy to understand what is going on in Chase's head. Only people who dislike him will see it different.
All two times lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Frustrated. Without question the most dominant car the 5 has had all season and should have won this race uncontested.

Cliff took the blame on it, and they both seem chill with moving on.

So sick of playoff points being left on the table.

1694385691586.png

Reactions: Pat
Denny too worried about Larson in his mirror than out through the front windshield. This guy is such an oaf sometimes. Great talent, but jeez.

Don't you give Rick Allen any slack here.

He doesn't deserve it

He doesn't bother me the way he does most folks. The only thing he does that bothers me, I see on Fox also where they try to make someone think they have a chance to catch someone for like a stage win, or a win, when it's no chance at all. But I seen way more than Rick do that one. Other than that, I guess I just don't let stuff like that bother me.

Frustrated. Without question the most dominant car the 5 has had all season and should have won this race uncontested.

Cliff took the blame on it, and they both seem chill with moving on.

So sick of playoff points being left on the table.

I went on a beer run when he was in 3rd, came back and he was in 20th and have no idea why.

All I'm saying is when you got history with a guy, you don't exactly think straight sometimes.
It's not much of a history. Outside of those two incidents, they run each other fairly hard. Chase's lack of willingness to let things go is on him.

And dooring a teammate over a missunderstanding and your own temper is on him.

Although, I'd imagine Eddie egged him on. He's had issues with Larson

I went on a beer run when he was in 3rd, came back and he was in 20th and have no idea why.
Almost spun by Ross, and then freight trained by the rest of the field with fresh tires.

Drove to p13, then Cliff pitted him again with 7 laps on tires, restarted 26th and drove up to p4.

No one had anything for them, and bad excution, bad habits.

It's not much of a history. Outside of those two incidents, they run each other fairly hard. Chase's lack of willingness to let things go is on him.

I remember people being mad about Larson retaliating the same way against Hamlin at Pocono too and that was a far more costly incident.

At the end of the day, we both agree Chase was in the wrong. We just see differently on other things, and that's fine.

Back
Top Bottom