Cup RACE thread --- Kentucky

“No hard feelings; that was fine,” Kyle said afterwards. “He’s got to find his own ride home, though, because I’m not waiting for him.” o_O
Dale Earnhardt did the same thing to Jr after his first win. Its no biggie.

Kurt has bragging rights over Kyle - and I'm pretty sure he will remind his brother of it for the rest of time. I can understand why Kyle wasn't smiling during his interview.

We all know what Kyle Busch is all about. His own ego. His brother drove the wheels off his car and beat him to the finish line, yet his ego will not let him give any praise for his own brother. That is the true mark of an a**hole.

Meh. I don't see the big deal. Kyle gave Kurt plenty of room. I think if it was anybody else he may have done more, I really thought Kyle gave him a lot of room, actually.

Meh. I don't see the big deal. Kyle gave Kurt plenty of room. I think if it was anybody else he may have done more, I really thought Kyle gave him a lot of room, actually.
The finish almost reminded me of the Southern 500 when Kurt and Ricky Craven battled it out to the finish line. Except this time, Kurt prevailed.

The finish almost reminded me of the Southern 500 when Kurt and Ricky Craven battled it out to the finish line. Except this time, Kurt prevailed.
Kurt's comment about that Southern 500... "I've watched that video of Ricky and myself a hundred times, and I lose that race every damn time." LOL.

Kurt said he gave him plenty of room

Kurt has bragging rights over Kyle - and I'm pretty sure he will remind his brother of it for the rest of time. I can understand why Kyle wasn't smiling during his interview.

I heard that this was the first time they finished one-two where Kurt was on the winning side. Sick brag if so lol.

Back
Top Bottom