Cup RACE thread --- Kentucky

NBC showing the victory lane celebration.

So much better. FOX woulda skipped all of this and just gave him a short headset interview.

Ganassi has shown a bunch of speed since the All Star Race that Larson won. Hopefully they can keep it going.

I don't think Kurt's car will pass inspection after all of his crew guys jumped on it and took a ride.

If I’m not mistaken, this is the first time Chevy has won three straight races since November 2015 (Gordon at Martinsville, Johnson at Texas, Dale Jr. at Phoenix).

Larson pushed the 1 into the lead in 1, allowing for the victory. He wheeled the sh!t outta that car all night from the back.
For sure.

Now that Kurt can take McMurray’s holdovers to victory lane by racing the best head to head, I’m sure Larson needs to start closing some races out.

Welp, we can’t hear that Gannassi equipment is the problem from the Larson apologists anymore. Kurt has outperformed him most of the season and easily could have 3 wins. I guess Kurt isn’t getting replaced with Chastain :p

Still waiting to see Chip beat Kurt up. It’s tradition.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'll tell you what, the drs have had some questions about my heart.........I think it's ok. That win would have killed me.
Maybe take it easy the rest of the night , save up some energy for his next win ;)

Think I am going to crack open a nice cold Mountain Dew to celebrate Kurts win, its close in color to Monster, but tastes a hell of a lot better than it :D

Back
Top Bottom