Cup RACE thread --- Kentucky

It's pretty damn telling Almirola led all those laps and what happened??? I wouldn't have picked Custer to win anything this season. Bowyer and Almirola need to step it up. Honestly I'd like to see SHR steal that Jones guy away from JGR and put him in the 14. I think Almirola might redeem himself this season and get a couple of wins. Bowyer needs to retire.

I slept through the entire thing up until that final restart. Not the tracks fault...I was tired. Seems like I saw the most exciting part though.

It would've been a perfect day if McDowell stayed in the top 10. Sadly, he choked at the end.

Also, Kyle Busch is deep into the second half of his career.

He very well could go winless this year

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
As much as I have fun thinking of that and talking crap while I can, you REALLY don’t believe that, do you?

As much as I have fun thinking of that and talking crap while I can, you REALLY don’t believe that, do you?
Do I believe he CAN go winless? Yes I do. I didn't say he will. I said he COULD.

Do I believe at year 16 he's deep into the second half of his career? Unless he has a 32 year cup career, yes, I do.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1594593955479.png

Once again, Custer is the first rookie to win a full length race since Montoya in 2007. That's 13 years! :eek:

I don't think Custer is an otherworldly talent but he's a young hungry driver trying to prove himself. Should put the wheel holders that never win like Almirola, Bowyer, on notice. Yes it was a fluke but he did what he needed to do
Bowyer and Almirola are sponsor paychecks at this point.

Back
Top Bottom