Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Geebus, Front Row sync spinning there

Brad deserves this one.

But cant believe the luck on the 48. Every good run, something happens.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hate to agree with Hamlin but wankers affecting races like this really does suck. Just wiped out a playoff contender through no fault of his own, as has happened to several others already. Hurts so much more with three-race mini-seasons.

This format would be insane if you only took the top 10 in points regardless of wins. Every race could potentially be like this

Remember when we had to make Talladega not a elimination race because it was too crazy...yeah I think it's just the drivers

Way to have NBC $hit on the Indy Car finale, wish this was on NBC

And the championship title fight is over for Rossi.

This scheduling is really gonna be something when NASCAR, IndyCar, and IMSA are all on the same family of networks in the second half of the year moving forwards.

Is the cup race coming back on? What channel?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Brad should be in victory lane Cup race over...three in a row, but nope b.s caution to manipulate the race

With the Indy race on, they will spend very little time with interviews for the Cup race. What terrible scheduling.
NBCsports.com after the race for the interviews

Unreal if Dillon and the 3 team are about to weasel their way into a top 10. That’s why I think they’ll get to the final 8, RCR just finds a way to navigate through the carnage of this format

It amazes me that Indy Car Racing still exists with how many times they’ve shot themselVes in the foot in the past.

It amazes me that Indy Car Racing still exists with how many times they’ve shot themselVes in the foot in the past.
They’ve done well despite themselves it’s a testament to their drivers who put on a hell of a show each race, driver personalities and hardcore fans

Back
Top Bottom