Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

And Kez does it, 3 in a row

Boy he earned it.

What a set of re-starts, and saved best for last.

Rick Allen's calls make me embarassed to be a NASCAR fan. ******** he is a disgrace to NASCAR

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Brad is on a roll

Rick Allen's calls make me embarassed to be a NASCAR fan. ******** he is a disgrace to NASCAR

He’s bad. Real bad. But not Bill Weber bad

Congrats to the capt on 500 wins

48 was a top 5 car today. Real curious to see how they run at Dover. Had top 8 cars 3 of last 4 races

All of Brad's wins with non-dominant cars. JJ style.

And I thought KB was the only special driver who could win with non-dominant cars ;)

The standings are a lot more separated than I expected with all of the stuff that happened late. Not sure the 9 can climb back.

Tried watching interviews on NBCSports.com and gave up. It wants my provider, who I gave and all it does is take me to my providers website. Frustrating.

yeah looking three up and three down from the line, not a whole lot of difference with two more to go, but I am sure they will have a field day with it.

What do you think?
Any restart that has less than 5 laps to go automatically scores 11th on back in points as the caution came out. Only the top 10 can restart? Might help prevent so many restarts.

What do you think?
Any restart that has less than 5 laps to go automatically scores 11th on back in points as the caution came out. Only the top 10 can restart? Might help prevent so many restarts.
I don’t think I’d be on board with that. Pit strategies come into play as well as other things.

What do you think?

I think they would all be in kill mode.

Remember a month ago when folks were asking what was wrong with the 2 team?

They seem to have figured it out. Keselowski is firmly in the title hunt.

Back
Top Bottom