Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

D0w3vcEUcAATSs8.jpg:large

Bob Pockrass‏Verified account @bobpockrass
This rule was added this year. Specifically says can’t contact the pit road ...

Okay, now I'm confused.... was Larson's team penalized because his hand was over the wall or because it touched the ground? Because they said the call on Dillon was because his hand went over the wall.....
Both crewmen touched the ground. I'm not defending the rule, but the teams should already know it and shouldn't be surprised when it's enforced

Cornering speeds are pretty high. Deep into a run and they’re still carrying 160+ through the turns.

There is a ton of passing going on out there...way more than in the past at Vegas.

35 laps on a package they have never run and you are throwing shade? Again, do you really follow this sport and provide this type of analysis? good lord

He said nothing about the package... He was clearly commenting on the jaw jacking of the commentators during the pre race show and entire week leading up to today....

all the money and time spent, all the hype and arguments......and the difference so far is they look slower on the track and more stable.

Swing and a miss

He said nothing about the package... He was clearly commenting on the jaw jacking of the commentators during the pre race show and entire week leading up to today....
"The cars will be closer together this week. More pack racing this week."
Meanwhile Harvick had a lead bigger than anyone had at Atlanta.

Oh, I've got plenty to say about this package. It obviously has not done what it was intended to do.

I’d argue the package has made the racing worse so far at LV. This is the first Vegas race I’ve missed in a few years but planning on going to Autoclub.

Yeah I think the racing was pretty hard there, Stenhouse and Jones seem pissed at each other. Will be interesting to see Stage 2 as they dial these cars in

Wolfe probably peeked at Saurez's pace and just went with two. Looks like Saurez was still pretty quick with right sides only.

When the cars are running wide open through the corner, they're not "on the ragged edge."

The drivers might feel like they're on the edge, but the cars aren't.
lol!!! What??????????
Oh, I've got plenty to say about this package. It obviously has not done what it was intended to do.
Again, how can you say this when the race isnt even half way?

Back
Top Bottom