Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Good to know, that this aero package proves that NASCAR fixes what doesn't need to be fixed in the first place (the amount of downforce), yet refuses to address the obivous issue (the aero sensitivity)..

Racing-forums.com Handbook. They were all out of em when I joined.
c9e4c112478c58199078e61e3fd10340.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
:lol2:

Good to know, that this aero package proves that NASCAR fixes what doesn't need to be fixed in the first place (the amount of downforce), yet refuses to address the obivous issue (the aero sensitivity)..
The aero sensitivity is now worse. The drivers say it over and over but a few on here are experts and say otherwise.

Clint Bowyer tells his team: “Pretty boring. I’ll take you for a lap here.” (Leaves radio on and lets engine noise play) “In case you’re wondering, it’s still wide open.”

— Jeff Gluck (@jeff_gluck) March 3, 2019
Thats what happens when youre running like crap. 4 looks pretty good, so Clint................................what up?

Clint Bowyer tells his team: “Pretty boring. I’ll take you for a lap here.” (Leaves radio on and lets engine noise play) “In case you’re wondering, it’s still wide open.”

— Jeff Gluck (@jeff_gluck) March 3, 2019
They're just drivers. They know nothing.

All I can say is the inevitable 5 GWCs will be fun to watch

"This is just wild on these restarts!!"

Thank you Mike Joy, BUT maybe that hyperbole is better left for radio -- those of us with TVs know you are part of NASCAR propaganda...

Okay, why reducing the sideforce and aero senstitivity has never occurred to NASCAR R&D in any of their previous attempts at changing the aero package, is beyond me..

If I'm halfway through a book and not enjoying it, I'm not finishing it. I don't have to finish a meal to know I don't like the taste.

I'm not saying I'm not enjoying this race.

Good battle for the lead

And back to commercials, that damn pesky was race is interrupting them.

Back
Top Bottom