Cup RACE thread ---- Las Vegas

Bubba needs a new front fender, tires, and a fresh underwear change.

The way these cars absolutely snap around I think there is way more danger with these cars than there has been in years

I think KB has it still.

He's more hungry than Larson, and probably will be taking the top, behind Bowman. Will have the grip to make the top stick.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Larson and Cliff trying to pull a 98 Gordon by winning this with a 2 tire stop in the end

I think KB has it still.

He's more hungry than Larson, and probably will be taking the top, behind Bowman. Will have the grip to make the top stick.

Didn’t you say earlier he’s washed?

Kyle Larson wins are like Thanos ... inevitable.

Hoping Ross can get it but Larson's just too damn good. Best driver in the world, best car, best pit crew, best everything.

The drivers will get used to them and learn how to control them in a spin. It would be like any one of us going from a 4WD SUV in winter to a RWD sedan
Right. Like think about how much control you'd be able to have spinning on the highway. Doing it a couple times would give you experience

The outside?????

I just saw Lifetime movie crew at the track.
filming "Salty Chase: ultimate betrayals by Kyle, the Watermelon man and Goofystan made him that way"

I think he's past his prime, 14-16 JJ territory. He is. I also said he has about 10-13 more wins left in him, and 1 more championship ;)

Hard to say. I do think if JGR figures this car out he can have a dominant stretch left. What’s the length of a dominant stretch I guess is my question

Back
Top Bottom