Cup RACE thread ---- Las Vegas

Bowman beats Larson door to door in a 2 lap shoot out, and KDB calls that backing into a win. :biggrin: :biggrin: Such a punk.
If KDB was smart and not such an a-hole he could have taken a little credit for Bowman's win. Bowman has acknowledged in the past how much Kyle helped him get better when he was in the Nationwide cars.

Danica is a Spinner...
She learned early on to take her hands off when she's spinning.
My legal team and the CEO of the Cooter Johnsons Juniors The IIIs and Dingleberries Racing Motorsports Engineering Enterprises Associates Racing Alliance , and the CJJIII&DBRMEEAAC non-incorporated Foundation has instructed me not to comments on this....

My legal team and the CEO of the Cooter Johnsons Juniors The IIIs and Dingleberries Racing Motorsports Engineering Enterprises Associates Racing Alliance , and the CJJIII&DBRMEEAAC non-incorporated Foundation has instructed me not to comments on this....
I know what you're thinking lol

I don’t understand people bagging on KFB other than he’s just naturally hateable. He had the race in hand, and feet from the white flag a bull**** backmarker caution came out to rob him of the win. No, Bowman had ZERO business winning that, but he won the right place right time lottery and capitalized. Good for him. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to join the 9 team in pressing that big red panic button

I don’t understand people bagging on KFB other than he’s just naturally hateable. He had the race in hand, and feet from the white flag a bull**** backmarker caution came out to rob him of the win. No, Bowman had ZERO business winning that, but he won the right place right time lottery and capitalized. Good for him. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to join the 9 team in pressing that big red panic button
That's so much nonsense. That is why they run every lap and you never know what will happen until they do.

Jones is a backmarker?

Yikes. What an awful take.

From the BBQ area, post race
91D0C97B-5F17-4C47-8E83-2337D4957337.jpeg

I wonder why the 9 wouldn’t take 2 tires and make the top 2 rows Hendrick cars?

I wonder why the 9 wouldn’t take 2 tires and make the top 2 rows Hendrick cars?
He was one of the only cars that had stickers laying on pit road. Figured 4 stickers could drive thru the field better.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'm certainly not a KB fan but he did thank his crew and guys from the 19 and 11 in his post race interview on fox
Last place to 4th. Would’ve been a great finish with 18 and 19 dicing until two clowns crashed.
It was the only way a HMS car could’ve won. They weren’t going to get it done under green.

Apparently Larson's Instagram story is he and his kid TP'ing Bowman's motorhome RV after his win.

Terrible teammate with no support or respect for his teammates though, right?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last place to 4th. Would’ve been a great finish with 18 and 19 dicing until two clowns crashed.
It was the only way a HMS car could’ve won. They weren’t going to get it done under green.
He's a great talent. I just think he's an a'hole. And not the likable type like Sr. was. Also I don't consider EJ and BW clowns- both are pretty damn talented as well. Agree it would have been a showdown between KB and MTJ but a yellow came out. Happens multiple times every year. Bottom line- HMS 1-2 finish. So it has been written!

Snatched from the jaws of victory. Couldn't have happened to anybody more deserving lol.

Apparently Larson's Instagram story is he and his kid TP'ing Bowman's motorhome RV after his win.

Terrible teammate with no support or respect for his teammates though, right?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I have a feeling you have the wrong idea about why they do that. I can't speak for NASCAR teams but in NHRA when we TP a drivers motorhome it is token of awesome job and we are happy for them. Teammates play jokes like that on each other all of the time. I will bet the farm that there was no malice what so ever intended. Poor Larson getting misunderstood again. :)

I have a feeling you have the wrong idea about why they do that. I can't speak for NASCAR teams but in NHRA when we TP a drivers motorhome it is token of awesome job and we are happy for them. Teammates play jokes like that on each other all of the time. I will bet the farm that there was no malice what so ever intended. Poor Larson getting misunderstood again. :)
eh, what can you expect, a Gibber.

I don't think anyone here thought they would. Even Bowman said in his post race interview that he would have maybe finished 3rd. But, it was a 400 mile race not a 395 mile race. Things change in a heartbeat and the teams that adapted to the different strategies are the ones that got 1st and 2nd win it really counted at the finish line. But, something tells me you already knew that. ;) ;)

He's a great talent. I just think he's an a'hole. And not the likable type like Sr. was. Also I don't consider EJ and BW clowns- both are pretty damn talented as well. Agree it would have been a showdown between KB and MTJ but a yellow came out. Happens multiple times every year. Bottom line- HMS 1-2 finish. So it has been written!
This isn’t reality TV. It isn’t about personality.
It’s about driving. Last to 4th is a good drive. Nobody cares about words or looks. It’s about talent.

Dippy Dave should’ve listened to the 18 radio for the entire day like I did. The car wasn’t that great from the beginning. They worked on it and at times barely made it before the right front blew out before the yellow came.
Good day for the 18.

This isn’t reality TV. It isn’t about personality.
It’s about driving. Last to 4th is a good drive. Nobody cares about words or looks. It’s about talent.
Then Bowman should have won because he drove from last to first and that proves to me, he definitely has talent. :D

Back
Top Bottom