Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

And I think that just killed Kurt's chance of advancing to the next round

YEESSSS! 78 Has damage! New race boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was weird. Harvick should have just locked em up.

lol I like the little demo derby move too.

Thats half the issue. In other sports, the game dictates the breaks.

Here, not so much.
STICK AND BALL ALERT
In other sports, there are natural breaks for time outs, end of quarter / half, change of possession / inning. Racing doesn't have any natural interruptions.

Harvick has to be pissed. All he needed to do was get free of the 41. Nope, tow it in..

And I think that just killed Kurt's chance of advancing to the next round
Oh, great, and I have the #41 too. I'm going to set my league's low score for the season this week. It's not like Harvick or Kurt were doing me any favors before the accident.

That explains this race only. Explain all the other wins and top 5s. Explain all the stage wins.

If Carl's set-up is all it takes, why aren't the Gibbs cars running up there with him?
No lol I wasn't saying it was all his set ups just this track . He said he was terrible here so he had to use Carl's Edward

That was a loooooooooooooot of smoke!
No, this is a lot of Smoke:

fat-ass-smokeless-tony-stewart.jpg

Oh, great, and I have the #41 too. I'm going to set my league's low score for the season this week. It's not like Harvick or Kurt were doing me any favors before the accident.
three out of the four SHR cars involved in, Danica got pinched up into the wall trying to get by Harvick, but I dont think she got a lot damage.

I'm a bit confused about the running order... Truex still shown 6th?

So its confirmed that AD did not get into Harvick ?

Kurt had so much time and still ran straigh into him. Was his spotter taking a poop break?:mad::mad:

That was weird. Harvick should have just locked em up.

lol I like the little demo derby move too.
He had to "wreck the field" to make it to the next round.;)

Kurt had so much time and still ran straigh into him. Was his spotter taking a poop break?:mad::mad:
Yo, I am pretty sure that if Kurt couldnt see, his spotter couldnt either, that was a lot of smoke

Back
Top Bottom