Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

We bout TO SEE HOW MUCH ITS CAR AND NOT DRIVER WHEN IT COMES TO TRUEX!! HE ALREADY UP 5 SPOTS WITH MESSED UP CAR, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

I actually like this track. Pick any track and chances are MTJ is leading by 1+ seconds this year. There is passing going on just not at front. It's not much different than any Saturday night late model race.

When growing up as a hockey and nascar fan i had no issue with the two sports being "niche." I just enjoyed it.

People have an insatiable need anymore for "likes" whether it be their favorite driver, sport, or sporting team. If not, they want no association with it. We've seen the same decline with our local NFL team fanbase IMO for these reasons.

TV gimmicks, ticket prices, etc. I'm not sure any of these could change the fate of Nascar or other sports.

Whether Nascar is dying or not I just want to enjoy what's left of it, including reading/posting messages on this board.
At the end of the day the parity in this sport IMO is better than ever. It does get draining reading through all of the negative posts, and we're all guilty of it. You get more bees with honey. Let's just try enjoy it for what it is, a break from our everyday reality and keep it positive .

Or is it the Rolling Rock talking:beerbang:

THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE
by
Benny Hill

They said that it could not be done,
He said, "Just let me try."
They said, "Other men have tried and failed,"
He answered, "But not I."
They said, "It is impossible,"
He said, "There's no such word."
He closed his mind, he closed his heart...
To everything he heard.

He said, "Within the heart of man,
There is a tiny seed.
It grows until it blossoms,
It's called the will to succeed.
Its roots are strength, its stem is hope,
Its petals inspiration,
Its thorns protect its strong green leaves,
With grim determination.

"Its stamens are its skills
Which help to shape each plan,
For there's nothing in the universe
Beyond the scope of man."
They thought that it could not be done,
Some even said they knew it,
But he faced up to what could not be done...
And he couldn't bloody do it!

This is complete crap. 78 gets his car banged up and yet he just turned the fastest lap of the race. NASCAR needs to impound this cheater and b!tchslap these toyotas back to hiroshima

I just checked on Nascar.com and he still has that same fast lap posted he had early in the race. He has been stuck in 11th for quite a while now. :idunno:

How did Letarte make it as a crew chief. He cant even tell which tire is flat.

This is complete crap. 78 gets his car banged up and yet he just turned the fastest lap of the race. NASCAR needs to impound this cheater and b!tchslap these toyotas back to hiroshima
I don't understand it man lol.. but people claim it's all him.. man that car is crazy!!! Anybody could win in that car

This race:
giphy.gif

Newman is making me nervous.. lol

Okay, we get it. Truex is a hack who isn't qualified to drive the kiddie car in front of Wal-mart. I'm sure he feels terrible about all those undeserved trophies and pay checks, and cries himself to sleep every night, wracked with guilt.

Moving right along...

#34 just slapped the wall & Letarte just kept on yappin.

Pay attention to the race you bum.

Is Kasey going to get dinged for intentionally drawing a caution?

Edit - now it looks like a potential penalty would be the least of their problems.

Back
Top Bottom