Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

I don’t watch playoffs. I’m good with it however it turns out.

then its no point in watching now if you not going not going to watch the best part but do what you want too its ur life but seems pointless too me to watch the whole season and quit once the playoffs begins which is what everyone is racing for to get in and win a championship.

Almirola had this won and Bowyer ran out of talent and NASCAR throws a phantom yellow. Oh boy another Harvick win. All 22 people there are entrhralled I’m sure. I’m bored of this sport and think I’m done for good. Think I’ll eat some stale bread in honor of this stale ass sport and go do an ab workout
Thanks for sharing your agenda...enjoy. See ya next week

Weird observation --- it seemed to me that the guys in the booth weren't on TV as much as in the past. I would assume
because the powers-that-be didn't want the T-shirts to be seen.
Anyway, could that have allowed the guys to be more in tune with the race, because they didn't have to constantly be turning
around to talk to the TV cameras?

Did anyone see the vid of Samantha berating Kyle after the race?!

nascarcasm‏Verified account @nascarcasm
.@DawsonPoolRoom What's your siren rule on stage wins
Dawsonville Pool Room‏ @DawsonPoolRoom
It’s an old siren, so we wait for finish before we fire it up.
1f601.png
we could possibly get a miniature “stage siren”

15 of 20 races won by 3 drivers.
Formula 1 level predictability.

Whelp...awesome race for sure! Wish I coulda seen it but made do anyway. Aric was great, Truex did good again, Chase won a segment and had us hoping, Ricky didn't disappoint, y'all got to see Samantha, Jr. did good in the booth, and found out stale bread is for supper! Don't get no better Catch you peeps next week! C yaaaaa

It was junk. They ran out of the top 10 early on. Some quality adjustments and a great driver got them a #2 finish. It wasn't a winning car.

It was a winning car. He said his crew did an outstanding job. Just does not take any responsibility, possibly due to pressures outside of the track.

Back
Top Bottom