Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

A bear attending the races in the NH campground this weekend. From reddit, fake or not? :D

Black Bear At NHMS Campground S4 Lot This Morning

vtqwsj9xjgb31.jpg

Oh of course you show up again when this is said lol still bitter towards the "undeserving respect" the only driver who has been Kyle's superior for 10 years and was better than Kyle is today I see.. gotta bring him down I suppose

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
No I haven’t anything in forever. I just been saying this for forever now .. someone said it so I just commented on it. I barely get on here anymore because of my job

Yeah, the whole thing came off as - weird. Dumping him was his only chance, why wimp out? What you wrote is the only explanation I can think of.

Harvick said he held the brakes when Hamlin hit him. That move kept Harvick from going up into the marbles. Nice try Hambone, sometimes it works sometimes not.

Rodney running his mouth on NASCAR Radio. All pissy about Denny's tweet praying to the Tech Gods. A bit sensitive after the blade stuff from last year I guess. Congrats to Rodney for his first legal win in...well, maybe ever.

Rodney running his mouth on NASCAR Radio. All pissy about Denny's tweet praying to the Tech Gods. A bit sensitive after the blade stuff from last year I guess. Congrats to Rodney for his first legal win in...well, maybe ever.
It gets lost in translation filtering it thru all of that burnt rice. :p

Yeah JGR has NEVER been caught cheating.

Yeah JGR has NEVER been caught cheating.

The blade was a different level--pretty significant given that he hadn't won since---and even yesterday he was a 5th-10th place car.

Hamlin just learned a great lesson -- show no mercy. Throw that "Driver Code" BS in the crapper.

Hamlin just learned a great lesson -- show no mercy. Throw that "Driver Code" BS in the crapper.

I could not agree more. I am absolutely certain that the "Chase Affair" from a couple of years ago was on his mind. I think the regret he has is due to the fact that Harvick turned right off of 4. What the hell did he expect? History has shown that the more time he has to think about this, the bigger it will get. He threw it away. He should have run Harvick up to the wall as he has mentioned. Harvick intimidated him.

Hamlin took his best shot on the last lap, was durn lucky to even get that. He failed, Harvick was ready for him. Case closed

Some people really believe that applying the brakes keep you from wrecking -- oh well, now the "secret" is out.

NASCAR drivers and criminals will never get wrecked again... :rolleyes:

What's bad about that?

Act like you’ve been there before. Unless it’s a first win, big win in one of the Crown Jewels, or a title clinching performance, it’s classless. Yeah, I know Brad is as bad as anyone. Irks me every time he does it. Guys could learn some class from Ryan Blaney.

I heard the tail end of that on the way home from work. Couldn’t wait to see what smartass remark Denny made.....slightly disappointed. He may need some thicker skin....

Act like you’ve been there before. Unless it’s a first win, big win in one of the Crown Jewels, or a title clinching performance, it’s classless. Yeah, I know Brad is as bad as anyone. Irks me every time he does it. Guys could learn some class from Ryan Blaney.
or on the second Sunday of the month, or when the selfie kid is in the stands.

For sure, recently I watched Stewart's, Kenseth's and Gordon's decline, but I don't remember making fun of them.
This...it happened to all of them and Petty, Earnhardt or DW before those fellas. It was inevitable it would happen to Johnson and it will inevitably happen to Kyle Busch and to those on top of the game now. The thing is all those guys that were thought to be washed all made one final run at it...like Dale in 2000(I think he would have been a handful in 01), Mark Martin in 09 or Gordon in 15. If Jimmie sticks around and HMS rebuilds the 48 don’t be surprised if he does the same one of these years

I'm concerned Jimmie might not win another race at this rate, though I think he could get another eventually.

He's in a a huge slump and he's running okish I suppose but still not that great.

The blade was a different level--pretty significant given that he hadn't won since---and even yesterday he was a 5th-10th place car.

He was battling for 3rd/4th for quite a while. I think it's a stretch to think they weren't a capable winning car. The 11 & 18 were the class of the field. I also thought a couple other cars including Ryan Newman in the 6 were very fast.

He was battling for 3rd/4th for quite a while. I think it's a stretch to think they weren't a capable winning car. The 11 & 18 were the class of the field. I also thought a couple other cars including Ryan Newman in the 6 were very fast.

I can go 3-5th place car, but not a winning car IMO.

I heard the tail end of that on the way home from work. Couldn’t wait to see what smartass remark Denny made.....slightly disappointed. He may need some thicker skin....

Naw, that is the 4's rallying cry....Up against everybody, "I believe, we will win" crap, we're gonna kick yer ass, badass band of rough dog racers, blah, blah, blah.... I don't like what Denny tweeted, but if Rodney didn't think he had a least of piece of that coming, he is in deep, deep denial.

Naw, that is the 4's rallying cry....Up against everybody, "I believe, we will win" crap, we're gonna kick yer ass, badass band of rough dog racers, blah, blah, blah.... I don't like what Denny tweeted, but if Rodney didn't think he had a least of piece of that coming, he is in deep, deep denial.
Probably. Harv used the roof issue as motivation and as his turn to be a victim last year. They will probably use it again in 2019. Little scary in that it took the 22 a while to get up front and he ended up winning it all. Hope the wannabe bully can’t generate that mo.

Maybe it's not your message as much as your delivery?
Maybe I’m just telling the truth and don’t care about delivery. Facts is facts . I’m not here to argue with anyone.. u know what I realize now... Martin truex is actually really really good!!!

I don't agree because to the average Harvick fan (or insert name) in the stands who might only be able to afford one race, and just saw his guy win, this is the biggest win of his life. Nothing more gratifying than at least the perception that the win means as much to your guy as it does to you. My two cents.

I don't agree because to the average Harvick fan (or insert name) in the stands who might only be able to afford one race, and just saw his guy win, this is the biggest win of his life. Nothing more gratifying than at least the perception that the win means as much to your guy as it does to you. My two cents.
Never thought of it that way but I’m still not a fan of the “look at me” celebrating in ANY sport. It’s a team victory, making it about you is selfish. Tire changer makes a mistake on the last or second to last pit stop and it’s over usually. They have to be as perfect as the driver. Same with fab guys and engine dept. Plus just seems like bad sportsmanship. JMO as well.

Fair points, but I have always looked at it like a celebration with the fans.

Fair points, but I have always looked at it like a celebration with the fans.
You are probably right. Lots of fans like to see it whether the drivers fan or not It IS pretty cool to see in person I'll admit.

Back
Top Bottom