Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Been saying this for since I started watching nascar! Why are people just seeing this..
Oh of course you show up again when this is said lol still bitter towards the "undeserving respect" the only driver who has been Kyle's superior for 10 years and was better than Kyle is today I see.. gotta bring him down I suppose

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Anyways, thoughts on the race. I was at this one.

Believe it or not, the 11, 2 and 4 were the three best cars. There was no single pass for the lead except for Brad K that first run. These three cars were the only three to cut through the air, all three were better than the 18 in that regard.

Clean air is king. Still was exciting

Denny smh that’s all I can say .. this dude just gave the damn race to harvick! Let that have been Kyle Busch in Denny position that race would have been won EASY!

I agree right here my brother. Gave it away. Harvick didn't do the same thing last year to Kyle. Made good and damn sure that he wasn't coming back. Denny has much space in his head. Currently residing there is what he did to The Almighty Chase Elliott a couple of years ago. Harvick is the beneficiary. Merry Damn Christmas.

I agree right here my brother. Gave it away. Harvick didn't do the same thing last year to Kyle. Made good and damn sure that he wasn't coming back. Denny has much space in his head. Currently residing there is what he did to The Almighty Chase Elliott a couple of years ago. Harvick is the beneficiary. Merry Damn Christmas.
I was at this race. Clean air and track position was king over raw speed. Kyle's car was totally different in traffic, and there were 3 cars who ran top 10 who ran just a bit better in traffic today than the 18, Kyle was good when he has about 5+ car lengths in front and in back, but stalled out a lot. Kyle did an incredible job of taking advantage of track position, he was sensational on restarts.. but the 2, 11, and 4 were just as good from what I could see in the stands, and dont think anyone was getting by whoever was the leader after 5 laps into a run.

It was unreal. 0 passes for the lead today after that first run. 0.

I was at this race. Clean air and track position was king over raw speed. Kyle's car was totally different in traffic, and there were 3 cars who ran top 10 who ran just a bit better in traffic today than the 18, Kyle was good when he has about 5+ car lengths in front and in back, but stalled out a lot. Kyle did an incredible job of taking advantage of track position, he was sensational on restarts.. but the 2, 11, and 4 were just as good from what I could see in the stands, and dont think anyone was getting by whoever was the leader after 5 laps into a run.

Some fool will be along shortly to prove you wrong. There were 75,341 quality green flag passes dammit :mad:

Some fool will be along shortly to prove you wrong. There were 75,341 quality green flag passes dammit :mad:
:p didn't see much. None for the lead. But was still fun..

And so damn hot! Also, that 18 car's green looks damn beautiful in the sunlight

High downforce is a detriment everywhere, at every track, across the board. A race where the cars have more HP than they can get to the ground is still better than a wide open one.

High downforce is a detriment everywhere, at every track, across the board. A race where the cars have more HP than they can get to the ground is still better than a wide open one.
Agreed.

He just didn’t wanna handle the lobster again.

Denny is afraid of the bully

He should be after seeing what he did to Kyle here last year.

5fus.gif

Are you suggesting that Kyle Larson doesn't have a passion for racing, and doesn't get frustrated or depressed because he has a nice house?
I’m saying money doesn't buy happiness but it’s a lot more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than a bicycle.

Was about to comment on the classy mature win and post race by the 4 as I watch the DVRed post race. Then he burns his tires off like he’s never won before. Same ol dickhead.

its sad to see but Jimmie's best days are behind him. he kinda knows it aswell with the way the went for the win last year at charlotte instead of wanting to advance in the chase.
Doesn't have that fire. He's pretty much accomplished everything a driver can possibly accomplish in this modern age other getting that 8th championship

Denny is, he was far from committed on the track. Denny just plain didn't want to deal with the aftermath. So, as usual, I can't find an ounce of respect for Denny

Denny was hurt by the aftermath of the "Chase Affair" from a couple of years ago. It was in his head, and it always will be. I am not a race car driver, but my understanding of the bump and run, is bump enough that the guy can't get back to you. Denny didn't, and then Harvick won steering right. If you get a compliment from Harvick after a race that means he intimidated you. He did that to Denny.

Denny was hurt by the aftermath of the "Chase Affair" from a couple of years ago. It was in his head, and it always will be. I am not a race car driver, but my understanding of the bump and run, is bump enough that the guy can't get back to you. Denny didn't, and then Harvick won steering right. If you get a compliment from Harvick after a race that means he intimidated you. He did that to Denny.

Denny's attempt was half hearted, Joe Gibbs should slap him around some

Yeah, the whole thing came off as - weird. Dumping him was his only chance, why wimp out? What you wrote is the only explanation I can think of.

Less horsepower would never be a choice for anyone interested in motorsports.
NASCAR fail.

Well it’s not a horrible problem. I mean we can’t unlearn engineering, and while last years low downforce package was awesome at times, it also allowed the best car to absolutely own the field. A lot of races unfortunately were being won on Friday/Saturday and it led to greater gaps between the cars. Often guys would say post race that “I had a 4th place car” as if they knew they had zero shot of winning unless they got lucky

Back
Top Bottom