Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Childers is just upset that his decklid spoiler manufacturing facility was forced to close.

Couldn't afford to stay open.....those spoilers got really big...cost of materials and such.....

Was about to comment on the classy mature win and post race by the 4 as I watch the DVRed post race. Then he burns his tires off like he’s never won before. Same ol dickhead.
We WAITED at the start finish line to get a video of his burnout. My buddy, my girl and I. Kevin says "not doing a burnout today cause we need the motor". So we leave. Right as we walk past the end of the stands, we hear him doing a burnout. Wtf!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

For sure, recently I watched Stewart's, Kenseth's and Gordon's decline, but I don't remember making fun of them.
I think what the deal here (whether he admits it or not), is that he's seeing a washed up 7 time champion getting too much respect relative to the best drivers of today. Kyle is the best today. Kyle, Harvick, Truex, Joey, Brad, all these guys have been better and are beating Johnson now.. why are we hearing about this has been? It's Kyle's time now, and a matter of reinforcing Kyle's place at the top. Who cares what 7 time has done? Kyle is better.

The thing here that he doesn't get, is that they aren't from separate eras. Kyle's been around for over 15 years. All those guys spent 10 years of their primes getting beat by the 48 car, he already has whooped those guys in their primes and beat them during their top seasons. He isn't deserving of respect because only NOW after his reign, are other drivers finally winning titles? Couldn't you say that Harvick, Truex and Kyle aren't deserving of respect because they needed Jimmie to decline, and Stewart to decline to win titles?

He doesn't get it because he didn't see it. I think it's that simple. It's incredibly short sighted. It's not like comparing Kyle and today's stars to Petty. Jimmie raced these guys in their primes for over a decade

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Harvick said he held the brakes when Hamlin hit him. That move kept Harvick from going up into the marbles. Nice try Hambone, sometimes it works sometimes not.

Yeah, and I believe it. What is astonishing to me is that a short track ace such as Denny didn't know that this is what he would do. Denny bewilders me.

Yeah, and I believe it. What is astonishing to me is that a short track ace such as Denny didn't know that this is what he would do. Denny bewilders me.

Me too. Denny has the talent to be a champion but isn't ready mentally and may not ever be.

Back
Top Bottom