Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Hard hit whoa. Whatever they are doing on the 42 is obviously not working. I just can’t get over how much the 1 is better than the 42 this year, it’s like two different teams

Kyle Larson's awful season continues to be awful. I feel bad for him.
I dont. Here’s his house.

Kyle-Larson-House.jpg

Larson needs to go back to dirt track racing cause its clear he don't have what it takes in Nascar.
Larson should have dumped Bowman. Kyle is to nice and needs to start running guys like they run him.

I just wanted to start the grill because I bought some delicious steaks at the store this morning. I wasn’t complaining I just was wondering why the start was so late. These steaks don’t cook themselves

I just wanted to start the grill because I bought some delicious steaks at the store this morning. I wasn’t complaining I just was wondering why the start was so late. These steaks don’t cook themselves
It would be nice if they would cook themselves.

Larson needs to go back to dirt track racing cause its clear he don't have what it takes in Nascar.

He'll be back in a sprint car on Tuesday, and I'm sure Chip is swayed by your opinion and will cut him loose soon.

Newman running top 10 after starting in the back and engine issues... screw Bell and Jones... put him in the 20!

Back
Top Bottom