Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

checkbanana.gif

I wish he went to VL instead of the stupid interview but that right there in the in car told me it’s a network mandate. Lame.
Not for the fans in the stands, I am sure they enjoy it.

So surprised that Denny decided to go high into 3 instead of pushing Harvick out of line, then coming off of 4 tried to hook him in the right rear instead of banging door to door to the line.

Waiting for that replay...

I don't see the problem with the front stretch interview, I mean the fans seem to love it. :idunno: If I was at the race, I would LOVE for that to happen if I'm over that way. That's just me. Surely if it's a drive I like.

So surprised that Denny decided to go high into 3 instead of pushing Harvick out of line, then coming off of 4 tried to hook him in the right rear instead of banging door to door to the line.

Waiting for that replay...
I was waiting for him to go full-on obliterate mode like he did on Chase a couple of years back. I guess he learned from that ordeal.

Rutledge is so bad at everything he does.

The high downforce formula has cost Harvick a lot this year, but he has it to thank for being able to hold off Hamlin and win with a slower car there. He was very savvy in how he handled his lines on the last lap. Hamlin wasn't going to plow through him, and taking the low line away was smart.

I don't see the problem with the front stretch interview, I mean the fans seem to love it. :idunno: If I was at the race, I would LOVE for that to happen if I'm over that way. That's just me. Surely if it's a drive I like.
Do you honestly need drivers to thank you for coming, read their sponsors in front of you and again thank you for coming? I feel like they are more genuine in VL is what I’m saying when they celebrate with their crews and families which I find way cooler. I don’t need someone I don’t know but I cheer for to thank me for coming. I went to the races to watch racing and cheer for my favorite driver.

I thought that's what I heard. No network apology either.
I went back to give it a second listen, no need for the apology being on cable, **** is not on on the list of naughty words you cant say

Back
Top Bottom