Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

This is the exact reason why I tell my stores that I prefer to be off work Sunday and Monday. I don’t want to be disappointed when the race gets postponed and I no longer get to watch.

Nothing exciting for my race lunch today. Grilled cheese from QT and a large Dr. Pepper. But hey, it works!

This is the exact reason why I tell my stores that I prefer to be off work Sunday and Monday. I don’t want to be disappointed when the race gets postponed and I no longer get to watch.

Nothing exciting for my race lunch today. Grilled cheese from QT and a large Dr. Pepper. But hey, it works!

A suggestion: Get a DVR. :D

A suggestion: Get a DVR. :D

I use Hulu live tv and I think they have DVR. I just strongly dislike watching taped races. I'll watch the highlight video that's uploaded to Youtube, but I just can't do the full race replay. Not sure why, I just can't.

Fyi for anyone who usually tunes in after the ceremonies... Cars are already rolling on track, green in a minute

I love when the first camera shot to introduce the broadcast is the cars already on track.

I don't mind watching the National Anthem, especially when it's some unknown trying to get their voice heard. But yeah, I don't need the rest of the prerace stuff.

Home from work just in time to catch the start!

20230717-120422-HDR.jpg

I love when the first camera shot to introduce the broadcast is the cars already on track.
Fyi for anyone who usually tunes in after the ceremonies... Cars are already rolling on track, green in a minute
The joys of a postponed race. If you can ever attend one, a Monday race is just surreal. No problem parking, often no cooler check, nobody cares where you sit, drop the rag and go.

DVR'ing this one so I'll catch y'all in the Rate the Race discussion.

11 coming to life. TRD brought some weapons this weekend.

The joys of a postponed race. If you can ever attend one, a Monday race is just surreal. No problem parking, often no cooler check, nobody cares where you sit, drop the rag and go.

DVR'ing this one so I'll catch y'all in the Rate the Race discussion.
Experienced this several years ago at Charlotte. Fall Saturday night race was rained out, ran Sunday at 11 or 12 start. PERFECT. That was a great race day experience.

Truex and Blaney both ran a .40 on lap 58. Something to keep in mind, looks like the 12 has a nice setup

Hendrick as a whole is junk the last few weeks other than Byron and it’s starting to get concerning.

Yeah, I don't understand how the 24 has been so good, while the 5 really hasn't been doing much and the 9 and 48 are basically irrelevant. Hopefully they all turn it up a notch when the playoffs start

Reactions: Pat
Yeah, I don't understand how the 24 has been so good, while the 5 really hasn't been doing much and the 9 and 48 are basically irrelevant. Hopefully they all turn it up a notch when the playoffs start
You of all people should know it’s because William Byron is the best driver in NASCAR. :cool:

Not gonna matter for the 48 and 9, they need to turn it on yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom