Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

I remember back when Cup cars ran faster lap times than the Xfin cars.
These cars need more horsepower.
Bummer for the 19, they had a fast car.

Hamlin has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to Larson lol. I think he tries to match his aggression level by just going above it from the jump

What a waste of an A pick. SOB! Huge opportunity lost. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Just gotta laugh.

Congrats Reddick. Almost would've made it if they didn't turn off their brains this final stage.

Chase gonna finish 1 spot away from keeping the top 20 streak alive. Can't make it up

Ok, so bring them down, let it rain, put the wets on. Plenty of daylight left

Larson is mighty soft, that’s for sure.

his chilled attitude is part of why I like him but this is a brutal sport. You have to do onto others what they do to you. You can let 1 or 2 incidents go but you gotta step up when needed. Hamlin can be considered old school compared to the new guys so he knows most of them are all talk so he does all sorts of stuff.

Hamlin has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to Larson lol. I think he tries to match his aggression level by just going above it from the jump
I believe Logano said it that some drivers will wreck instead of backing off when racing side by side. Hamlin does a lot of that.

Sunset is 8:30 pm. Let it move through and use the tires that you made them for

his chilled attitude is part of why I like him but this is a brutal sport. You have to do onto others what they do to you. You can let 1 or 2 incidents go but you gotta step up when needed. Hamlin can be considered old school compared to the new guys so he knows most of them are all talk so he does all sorts of stuff.
Needs to Kenseth up. Even if has a to sit out a few after. Draw that line.

Reactions: Pat

Save it all up for Phoenix

What's stopping them from racing rain tires instead of wet weather tires? If they used rain tires, we could be racing right now. No idea why they're just sitting there parked on pit road right now. Closest lightning strike looks to be about 17 miles away, with that storm moving North, away from the track.

It’s getting to the point, where Busch is going to have to win to make the playoffs. Problem is they’ve been running like garbage for almost two months now

The radar has certain thunderstorms on it within minutes. They won't bother. Doubt they'd sit through a 2 hour rain delay either and then battle sunset for a race mostly complete either.

Yeah idk what they're waiting for. They had an opportunity to run the wet tires right away and obviously passed. If you're that reluctant and know worse weather is on the way, then just call it. Seems pretty cut and dry

Evidently Latarte has lost his mind, the people came to see a full race. They dont care if it goes a couple of hours more.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom