Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville, Rd. 2

good thing for bonus points...looks like the 4 just doesn't have it today....

Brrrr, I am getting cold just from watching Krista being cold on the Peacock Pitbox

what's comical is that Burton ran 39 races and he won one race years ago, but to hear him tell it he knows Martinsville.

what's comical is that Burton ran 39 races and he won one race years ago, but to hear him tell it he knows Martinsville.
Being from SoBo, I suspect he's run there many times before he reached the Cup level.

That doesn't mean he isn't annoying, just this one time he may be right

It seems darker there than what it seems, is rain supposed to move in? Sorry I’m flipping back between Rams vs Packers and the race

No idea what happened to the 42 today. Looked decent early and is now racing like Starcom

With rain on the way and his team shutting down at the end of the year, MTJ is poised to overcome not one but two obstacles of adversity and pass Joey Logano to stamp his ticket to Miami. What a story.

No way! Lol. I meant why don't they ever try it?
It is a valid question you have, I think running rain tires here could work some what, at least it would be interesting .

Roush running 21st and 22nd I wasn’t a fan when they were up front every week but it sure is sad to see the sport pass them by as they run like trash every week.

With rain on the way and his team shutting down at the end of the year, MTJ is poised to overcome not one but two obstacles of adversity and pass Joey Logano to stamp his ticket to Miami. What a story.
It makes them very dangerous

Roush running 21st and 22nd I wasn’t a fan when they were up front every week but it sure is sad to see the sport pass them by as they run like trash every week.

Their top guys need to he moved in Fennig and Osbourne IMHO. Fennig especially since he has been over Roush's Cup program for a minute. Things need to change of the old guard IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom