Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville, Rd. 2

The skeleton does not show the damage done to bones from Monster energy drinks. Energy drinks in general.

Smh I know truex and cole knew denting the right front bumper would make them faster !! Car was junk before they did that

A 42 car engine failure in the final 10 races is as common as a BK racing, Jeffrey Earnhardt or Timmy Hill yellow flag

Honestly, I'd like to see Hamlin win. Dude has had a bad season by his standards, but I think Hamlin is due for a win.

It’s 2018. Can we figure out a way to not make a single car incident take 45 ******* minutes to clean up??

Jesus Christ just red flag the sumbitch.

It must have been 10 or 15 laps by now. It's been at least 10 minutes smh

The ally colors are going to be funky looking. Its should be like a magenta color with while probably, it will be weird to see JJ in those colors without Lowe's.

Kudos to ally and HMS, I hope they stay around for a long time.

Ryan Newman with the ability to detonate any championship run. I’ll be glad to see him run 25th away from the contenders next year as he flails away in the 6 car. Ogre.

Ryan Newman with the ability to detonate any championship run. I’ll be glad to see him run 25th away from the contenders next year as he flails away in the 6 car. Ogre.

He has every right to race, too.

I think Newman will help more than hurt Roush. I like the Ogre, we need drivers like him honestly.

Kez is gone but we haven’t had our weekly Jeffrey Earnhardt or Starcomm Caution yet.

He has every right to race, too.

I think Newman will help more than hurt Roush. I like the Orge, we need drivers like him honestly.
I was sweating Chase’s championship aspirations at that point in time.

Ryan Newman is such a douche. Elliott is blasting thru the field and then gets Newman. Passes him, and then Newman tries crossing him over for 15 laps, burned both their tires off, all for nothin

It’s like 6 pm there where are the lights??? I need some more Martinsville night racing

Back
Top Bottom