Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

Alan just told Chase that Joey was pissed and gonna send him. Lots of F bombs and Alan said “I’m sick of that effing hack. He drives everyone like an ass and gets pissed when you don’t roll over.” It was quite heated.
What the hell happened? That was the first time they've seen each other all day lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Aric was there and Bowyer came down into him. You can't expect someone to lift for you in that situation. Not even a teammate...

Clint thought it was the 48 on the inside of him

So Harvick's car ain't worth a ****... gonna be a looong day lol

Chase cleared the 22 and chopped him after the 22 went up in 3 and 4 and creased Chase’s left rear.
Alan and Joey overreacted imo. It was just short track racing.

Ok, when it happened live I thought he said Joey was going to wreck him. Lot of static. Instead. Alan said we’re wrecking the 22 this week and next week if he keeps that up.

All the ducks in the 9

Lol at Wolfe telling Joey that, for once, to quit making enemies.

Little reminder here there was a bunch of Debbie Downers on the 9 car last race and I picked Chase Elliot to get the win here today. I know he can do it.

Truex is gonna fade today.
11 will be good.

Blaney also creeping up into the mix. Looks real fast.

Man this is racing! All on the driver. No stupid air bubble preventing a pass. Nose em outta the way if they're slow and blocking. My hands down favorite track when they're driving aggressive...

yeah... give Logano half a lane to stick his nose in there.. should end well

The 96 may be the ugliest car out there. Yikes.

Alan and Joey overreacted imo. It was just short track racing.

Definitely overreacted. Normally Alan is really chill on radio, but he really hates the 22.

Back
Top Bottom