Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

I missed most of Brad’s interview, but it sounded like he owned dumping Chase and apologized

Hamlin never called Chase a hack though, right? He just had a run in?

I believe the drivers who's ability he actually called out were Brad, Joey, and Dillon. Add Bowman to the list and he's got a good shot at a championship now.

I can't believe Bowman has 4 wins, and twice as many as Elliott on the year.

I still find Bowman boring, but man, he's pretty reliable when it comes to getting a finish that matches pace. Every chance he's had to win this year, he's succeeded.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welp, go retire hamlin… sure I’ll add you to my little list…

Frankly I didn’t care one way or the other… I actually lowkey thought bowman should have stood in front of denny and at least said “yeah… i overdrove that”… you know… make a mistake and own it…

but FU denny. Bye

What did Chase Elliot have to do with any of this?
Yeah… I guess he really is trying to stir the pot… sounds like he aint thinking clearly.

He can tweet tough guy stuff all night… but in 2 weeks he will want these fan bases to back off.

It’s no coincidence Kevin all the sudden was trying to play the “awe shucks… y’all thought I meant all that for the last 4 weeks?!” Card the other day on one of the NASCAR weekly shows

I missed most of Brad’s interview, but it sounded like he owned dumping Chase and apologized
Honestly, that's Brad. Brad pissed a lot of people off during his Championship days, but he's become a pretty straightforward, humble racer. This wasn't necessary, imo, I think Chase sort of spun himself.

He doesn’t want a shirt made about him I guess…

oh well. He realizes he has a lot to deal with over at Jacks place anyway. They’ve ran away every driver they had over there worth a darn in the last 20 years… each of their winning guys went elsewhere BEFORE retiring, only exception… Biffle… I’ll leave that alone

He doesn’t want a shirt made about him I guess…

oh well. He realizes he has a lot to deal with over at Jacks place anyway. They’ve ran away every driver they had over there worth a darn in the last 20 years… each of their winning guys went elsewhere BEFORE retiring, only exception… Biffle… I’ll leave that alone
Yeah, and Carl Edwards was LOYAL to Ford for a while.

You know I am definitely no KDB fan but gotta give credit where it's due. It took a car that was pretty much junk and finished 2nd and had a sluggers chance to win the race.

Honestly, that's Brad. Brad pissed a lot of people off during his Championship days, but he's become a pretty straightforward, humble racer. This wasn't necessary, imo, I think Chase sort of spun himself.

Like I said, I wasn’t mad at that one. Chase was blocking and that can get you sent.

His (Ky. Busch's) car was never junk, he never fell out of the top 10 all race.

It came to him after a few adjustments and he calmed down, most importantly.

Yeah, and Carl Edwards was LOYAL to Ford for a while.

I just really realized ALL of their drivers who won for Jack… they all went and finished somewhere else. That’s not a good look at all for a team. Mark, Jeff, Kurt(i know…), Carl, Matt…

And yeah.. Carl was the last heavy hitter for him. I don’t think Carl really WANTED to go to another manufacturer … just me thinking that though

Would’ve loved to see Kyle and Brad throw hands. I wanna see someone throwing hands. Just give me something good

I was trying to figure out what Brads plan was for putting the 18 in the fence at the checkers haha. I’m thinking “he realizes they both are out???” Guess not

Denny might get fined for this:

What's funny is Bowman caused Denny to lose control and spinout and and didn't even mean too, and Bowman gets to take home the trophy and celebrate his 4th win this year...while Denny gets to be a frustrated fool and maybe have to pay a fine for being a frustrated fool. Now watch Bowman live rent free in Denny's head at Phoenix and cost him a championship while one of Bowman's teammates takes the championship trophy home. I almost feel bad for Hamlin...not. :)

Back
Top Bottom