Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

Green_flag_waving.svg.png

Glad to hear my favorite VH song. Lol what a pleasant surprise. I'll mute the commentators and just play their first record instead

Can’t pass ...

Elliott passes Larson for the lead.

5s pace is good. Just a bobble there. But because of team orders, and gifting the 9 the best pit stall even though they didn't earn it in qualifying more or less puts the race in the 9s control at this point.

Unless we get some Chase Briscoe nonsense, gonna be tough for 9 to be beat.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5s pace is good. Just a bobble there. But because of team orders, and gifting the 9 the best pit stall even though they didn't earn it in qualifying more or less puts the race in the 9s control at this point.

Unless we get some Chase Briscoe nonsense, gonna be tough for 9 to be beat.

It’s no rule saying that the pole sitter has to take the first stall…. So it’s nothing at all wrong with it, and I’m sure you would not say a word if it helped a driver you liked.

11 looks fast. Probably won't matter though.

It’s no rule saying that the pole sitter has to take the first stall…. So it’s nothing at all wrong with it, and I’m sure you would not say a word if it helped a driver you liked.
I don't like the team order stuff that the playoffs create. That's all. Especially with the gen 7 turning Martinsville into an aero race.

Back
Top Bottom