Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

I didn’t think the race wasn’t that bad; better then either race here last year. IMHO Martinsville is wildly inconsistent. In the past 10 years there was only been a handful of good races here

It’s Sunday, so my thoughts and prayers are with @Revman . Anyone checked in on him? I hope the Xfinity win is getting him through as we all know that’s the real racing.
LOL no doubt its been a rough year for him so far

They told Chase on the radio where to park bc TV wanted him. Is the sitting beside the car bit scripted?

That Mustang pace car is the real winner. I’m glad Ford woke up and isn’t continuing that current POS electric “SUV” Mustang.
They are still making it and it hasnt been discontinued .

LOL: my pain is lessened by the USPS delivering my Atlanta win diecast this afternoon. 🤣😎 (that’s some epic copium from me)

So how many HMS cars get "randomly" selected this week?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

When I’ve personally engaged him, he seems so cool and like a guy I’d love to hang with at the track. Sad.
I loved his support for Toyota and even respected it and Ive never had a bad interaction with him, as a lover of all things JDM I would hang with him too , but damn, he just can't handle when Toyota isnt doing good.

Special louvers Larson for the win

1681684125519.png

here’s the problem: this was an absolute crap race at best and it gave me enough hope to spend $2-400 on Coca Cola 600 tix to be further enraged. Dang it NASCAR, I know better but here I am! 🤣😢

Which may be the safest F up because 600 was arguably the best race all year last year.

Back
Top Bottom