Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

You two ARE the same. It's why you guys are amongst my favorites here.

Besides, anyone who takes either of your rage fueled rants seriously needs to go outside.

You both can be dramatic as hell, and it's a blast. This coming from the guy who would tantrum that Harvick was a mid pack driver being carried by Rodney and the gen 6 car from about 2014-2018, just because Carl Edwards didn't win a championship.. lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Very nice of you to post this.....Sport without passion and emotion is a ****** waste of time. I have never really worried about how my rants are heard honestly. I figure if I piss you off that badly and you don't use the ignore button, that is a you thing. I love this sport, and I am going to cheer, rant, rag, chip, and banter. I have never come here to ruin anybody's day. I love this sport. Dearly.

Appreciate you very much. We need to revisit our driving style DM soon.....Next Gen has changed a lot. Denny is breaking it down on his podcast.....Great stuff.

^You're not confident they'll find a "solution"? Yeah, me neither, at least not this year.

That whooshing sound you hear was the joke going over your head. :laugh:
Sure...you can say it's a joke all you want but it's still you passive aggressively saying poor Chase isn't getting the coverage he deserves.....

I'm now worried that the show will suck come North Wilkesboro and the "Muh Entertainment" Crew out there on social media wont be entertained enough..... and the track wont make it after two years. I found the short tracks this year really fun thus far, I just cant figure out what some of these fans want and now you have an announcer for the sport saying it isnt good. I always was under the impression it was supposed to be hard to pass at places like Martinsville and a driver mentions that very disdainfully, I must be poorly educated fan but I thought a driver had to work that car to get a position..... its supposed to be hard. I stayed engaged throughout this past week's race, I must be in the minority from what I see on here and other forms of social.

I'm now worried that the show will suck come North Wilkesboro and the "Muh Entertainment" Crew out there on social media wont be entertained enough..... and the track wont make it after two years. I found the short tracks this year really fun thus far, I just cant figure out what some of these fans want and now you have an announcer for the sport saying it isnt good. I always was under the impression it was supposed to be hard to pass at places like Martinsville and a driver mentions that very disdainfully, I must be poorly educated fan but I thought a driver had to work that car to get a position..... its supposed to be hard. I stayed engaged throughout this past week's race, I must be in the minority from what I see on here and other forms of social.
It's tough being a race fan that enjoys the racing. Most of them don't know enough. Martinsville was a bear this weekend. The concrete is very temperature sensitive so going from overcast to sunny, cloudy and back all day kept everybody guessing. Nobody and I mean nobody but Revman appreciates how good these drivers are. Most of them have been racing right after they got out of diapers. Most fans have only seen the highlights of the really good short track races back in the day and even then they aren't watching but a sliver of the whole race. The majority are long grinds nose to tail grinding out the best finish they can. That IS short track racing. I'm not ga ga about short tracks, never have been, but I watch and I enjoy them just the same. Not as much as I like the larger tracks and road courses.

Oh yeah and the socialites complaining, none of them have said amid all of the tire complaints it was a ballsy call for Larson to take 2 and win the race over a Logano who tried to gamble with staying out and beating all but one with an inferior car. Car chief's bingo.

Who else do we know that's into Toyotas and uses possessive pronouns? Has anyone ever seen Clint and @Revman together? #NotACoincidence!!!
I know I am overly sensitive to yota yapping, but every week so far Clint is the first one to bring up how the Yotas are doing, every week, Watch him at Dega. He is almost as bad as Dale Jarrett over on the gerbil side. I think the gerbs are getting paid, it's endless.

Sure...you can say it's a joke all you want but it's still you passive aggressively saying poor Chase isn't getting the coverage he deserves.....

Brett Griffin (nobody's idea of an Elliott fan) made the point on Door Bumper Clear, that based on the drop in ratings blamed on Chase not being in the lineup, they aren't giving him ENOUGH coverage. Not saying I want to see that, because I really don't care for all the fawning, regardless of who is getting it, but it's an interesting point.

Ah ha, another cheated up Hendr..... Oh, wait a minute..................My bad.
No worries the horse will still get a beating well past its death. After all Richard Childress ain't a sanctified christian man like some other owner. He would have been sent off to do hard labor a long time ago if wasn't for being so tight with the France family. Even if they don't cut him a break this time he deserves the suffering for all the previous transgressions and getting to run around with that modified Chevy hood.

Back
Top Bottom