Cup RACE thread ---- Michigan, #1

Nowhere near record holder David Stremme who wrecked 24 times in 2009
Damn, that is ridiculous.

JHN is going to spin or whatever a lot. I expected it from the outset because he's a high risk driver its just how he is.

Regarding the choose cone, why don't they use an actual cone like they do at local short tracks? I realize there's a safety issue since the speeds are higher at a place like Michigan but there's still plenty of time between pace laps to put the cone out there and then remove it after everyone goes by. I realize one of the problems would be what if someone hits the cone and I don't know the answer - how do they handle that situation on short tracks?

Damn, that is ridiculous.

JHN is going to spin or whatever a lot. I expected it from the outset because he's a high risk driver its just how he is.
That was when he was in the Penske 12 he got fired before the end of the year and replaced by Keselowski and as they say the rest is history.

Regarding the choose cone, why don't they use an actual cone like they do at local short tracks? I realize there's a safety issue since the speeds are higher at a place like Michigan but there's still plenty of time between pace laps to put the cone out there and then remove it after everyone goes by. I realize one of the problems would be what if someone hits the cone and I don't know the answer - how do they handle that situation on short tracks?
Why use a real cone? What's the advantage?

The 9 team has just fallen off the face of the Earth. Chase seriously needs to consider jumping the Chevy ship when his contract is up if there's no improvement. It's getting old watching this every year.

It's a struggle at the moment, and extremely frustrating, but they won't be down for long

They should have Rut out there as a cone. But he would look like an upside down cone

Ok now JHN killed it

The aero freight train sucks really bad.
Faster cars hit the air brick wall when they try to pass. Looks like a plate race, only slower.

Back
Top Bottom