Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, Rd. 1

Man this low down force really made better racing, as the fans slowly fade away.

Cars are still vacuum-sealed to the track. They could take that dinky spoiler off and still run near record times around these tracks I bet.

Like when Johnson came into cup Jeff took a hit, Larson is starting to do the same to Johnson. Jeff last week said Larson was the next Jimmie Johnson. Good chance of Jeff being right

Kenseth is bad fast today. They could use a win.

42 and 78 battling hard for the lead. Just like Dover.

Wow, Truex is racking up the bonus points. He is looking good for a Championship... if Lady Luck doesn't knock him out.

This race is over!! 78 got this in the bag and it's not even close smh.. he out there playing with everybody

Larry Mac saying one more pit after this..he could be right. I think we will get at least one caution flag

This race is over!! 78 got this in the bag and it's not even close smh.. he out there playing with everybody
Nope, how many times has MTJ "had it in the bag" and not win.

Well, racing is always better than golf:D, but that is just my opinion of course, your mileage may vary;)

I work in the golf industry so there's a strong love for golf. Especially the US Open. The good news is the race will be over way before the open ends so I'll be able to focus on the money holes...

"Busch is starting to close in"

They do this every week. Mike Joy and DW don't even pay attention anymore. They try to manufacture action and it's so awkwardly phony

Now KB is closing lol.

Still, he wasnt when Joy said that lol

Truex is just playing smh can't y'all tell! He been doing it all day.. it's over nobody catching him ..

I'm over FOX's death by onboard schtick.

Back
Top Bottom