Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, Rd. 1

Truex is just playing smh can't y'all tell! He been doing it all day.. it's over nobody catching him ..

My issue with him is that he represents what modern NASCAR is. Fast cars.

Fastest car and engine every single week. It's just dissinteresting to me to see a top 15 talent driver consistently outrun better drivers because he has such fast cars. He deserves it, for sure.

But with todays cars and aero packages, its way more about having fast cars than its ever been. Sometimes, having a well balanced car was more than enough to beat the "fastest" car. Noy anymore

The 83 hasn't wrecked yet though. We still have another caution.

My issue with him is that he represents what modern NASCAR is. Fast cars.

Fastest car and engine every single week. It's just dissinteresting to me to see a top 15 talent driver consistently outrun better drivers because he has such fast cars. He deserves it, for sure.

But with todays cars and aero packages, its way more about having fast cars than its ever been. Sometimes, having a well balanced car was more than enough to beat the "fastest" car. Noy anymore
That's what I been saying

Earnhardt dropping like a rock...

****** NASCAR... couldn't help themselves

I literally feel nothing, this has been going on for too many years. Do you hear me Brian? I'm dead inside.

I remember watching a few Michigan races go caution free. Even without the stages they'd never let it happen today

Dear baby Jesus, please don't let kryle win this race. Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be awsome to see the 18 run out on the backstretch coming to the checkers

Back
Top Bottom