Cup RACE thread --- Michigan (weather permitting)

Just my worthless opinion, but I don't think Goodyear is capable of making a good race tire with the shorter sidewalls. At least not yet

Wonder what some reactions would be if that was reversed and Bowman wrecked like that.

What do you mean? Bell and Bowman are both clean racers, and that was just a racing deal

In the meantime Truex stays out once again on old tires.

Yep, because tires don't really matter nowadays. Goodyear brings hockey pucks to the track because anything with grip that actually wears will end up blowing

What do you mean? Bell and Bowman are both clean racers, and that was just a racing deal
I wasn’t saying it wasn’t. But some folks sometimes see things differently depending on what happens and who is on what end of it. That’s all.

I wasn’t saying it wasn’t. But some folks sometimes see things differently depending on what happens and who is on what end of it. That’s all.

Sometimes it's justified. I know you are talking about calling out bias, but why do you think that's so common among fans? Reputations exist for a reason, so getting the benefit of the doubt shouldn't always apply

Sometimes it's justified. I know you are talking about calling out bias, but why do you think that's so common among fans? Reputations exist for a reason, so getting the benefit of the doubt shouldn't always apply
That’s fair, and see THIS is how it should be, thank you for actually having a discussion with me about it.

They are some who have a habit with it and others who don’t when it comes to dirty driving for sure. But that’s the thing, I seen people let their driver get away with it countless times, and then complain when others do it. I at least have respect for Revman because he admits to his bias, lot of others don’t and say “this isn’t the same.” When it is, they just view it differently because they like the guy.

They continue to focus mid pack trying to find contact and in the meantime up in the front they are jockeying for the top spots and they miss it.

I hope NASCAR doesn’t shorten this race… but if they did it would make sense. Tyler Reddick does not have a legitimate victory on an oval in the Cup Series yet and this would be par for the course. What a fraud.

I hope NASCAR doesn’t shorten this race… but if they did it would make sense. Tyler Reddick does not have a legitimate victory on an oval in the Cup Series yet and this would be par for the course. What a fraud.
I think the same thing, Reddick hook and crook is on the front row, let them race it out if possible.

Back
Top Bottom