Cup RACE thread --- Michigan (weather permitting)

Yeah we are done. Light rain at 30-50% forecast from now until dark.

I'd guess we will get lulls and sprinkles over the next hour. They'll call this by 7pm. Its done folks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gerbils: Oh man have you had to change your line to keep from spinning out???
Driver: The car is driving fine

Tomorrow doesn't look so good

Last night, the forecast for today showed an 80%-90% chance of rain throughout the day. After the showers passed earlier, they completely wiped off the rain chances for the rest of the day, but yet here we are. For whatever reason, I've noticed weather forecasts haven't been as accurate as they used to be. So regardless of how it looks tomorrow, I wouldn't lose all hope that we can finish it sometime throughout the day.

Well I guess I'm gonna do like the drivers but I'm not playing basketball or the bubble game, gonna fire up the flight simulator and try the 747. Leaving out of Myrtle Beach and heading to Charlotte Douglas. Short flight but I have to work on my landings! See you later if we get back to racing! Oh btw, gonna finish my drink first, dont tell the passengers!

Well I guess I'm gonna do like the drivers but I'm not playing basketball or the bubble game, gonna fire up the flight simulator and try the 747. Leaving out of Myrtle Beach and heading to Charlotte Douglas. Short flight but I have to work on my landings! See you later if we get back to racing!
Enjoy it man! Simulator games are so fun

Flight sim is so realistic, everything is so real, topography , weather between each airport, traffic, etc. Love it
I love to get in a small plane and explore cool places around the world like the pyramids or the Grand Canyon. They literally mapped every inch of the planet.

Flight sim is so realistic, everything is so real, topography , weather between each airport, traffic, etc. Love it
Definitely something I would want to try out whenever I get a good computer. Any suggestions for a set up for when I do? Does a controller work or is there anything in particular you would recommend?

this sucks, ma guy crashes out, it rains and USA leaves for the same show again. Is that all they have on this channel, Law and Order and Nascar

this sucks, ma guy crashes out, it rains and USA leaves for the same show again. Is that all they have on this channel, Law and Order and Nascar
Law and order is so bad. It's not even law and order anymore.

It's basically street level superheroism at this point.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If this continues, HMS might be able to watch the rest of this one together.
All part of the plan for Willy B’s title run this year. He gets to take the race to watch and scout the competition a little bit. :) :rolleyes::confused:;);):XXROFL:

LMAO never ends
Well played 2023. Well played. I didn’t even know race started and when I walked into my parents’ house for supper my Dad told me Chase hit hard. I just laughed. Then the power went out, so we’re waiting for table at restaurant. How appropriate

See folks on social media saying they should have started at 1 pm lol. They realize the track was wet then right?

I’m sure between 1-3 there was a window to squeeze in another 25 laps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely something I would want to try out whenever I get a good computer. Any suggestions for a set up for when I do? Does a controller work or is there anything in particular you would recommend?
I run mine off of Xbox-s. My controller is Turtle Beach Velocity but You can use your TV as a monitor and an Xbox hand held controller to fly. I wanted a more realistic experience so I got the actual flight control. The software is Microsoft flight Simulator. You can fly multiple aircraft all the way from a Piper Cub, to a Military F-18 to a Airbus 320 or a Boeing 747. I bought the rig you can mount the flight controller to instead of securing it to a desk or table.

Was watching the race but rain..... So I went fishing. Winter here but not bad.
IMG-337487d52e9631369487c24cdc0bb585-V.jpg

Back
Top Bottom