Cup RACE thread --- Michigan (weather permitting)

My Son has 500 hours on it, and is bound for flight school probably in the spring.
Thats awesome, I'm thinking about going for my license, my father had his and I wanted to follow in his footsteps. I remember how proud he was of that cut off t shirt after his solo. Good luck to your son, he could have a very lucrative and fun career in aviation, if I could have had a second career that would have been it.

They need to put those cars on the track now and they can get at least past halfway, but noon looks like a washout

And then the real Kyle Busch appeared:

Blaney didn't do anything.

He's not changed at all. Never has any responsibility for anything bad that happens. Those of you jumping on his bandwagon because of some "change" or "maturation" are kidding yourselves. He still blames everything on everyone else 92% of the time, just less emotion now.

He's not changed at all. Never has any responsibility for anything bad that happens. Those of you jumping on his bandwagon because of some "change" or "maturation" are kidding yourselves. He still blames everything on everyone else 92% of the time, just less emotion now.
They jumped on the bandwagon because Chevy.

The forecast looks OK for today......

Screenshot 2023-08-07 100647.jpg

They jumped on the bandwagon because Chevy.
Driving a Chevy didn't improve his maturity. I don't support Toyota but that didn't have anything to do with his assholeness in my eyes. A Bell or Truex win I wouldn't care for but don't hate them because they drive for Toyota. A jerk is a jerk and he's still the same petulant brat he's always been.

I have an extremely busy day at work tomorrow (mostly my fault for slacking last week) but I'll definitely be watching from the office. Hopefully the weather cooperates
I'd love to, but have meetings at noon and 1 and can't interrupt them lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Turned it on at 11 and saw they were firing the engines at 11:30 which gave me just enough time to go to Quiktrip for a Pepsi and get back in time for the start. Lets go Byron! Oh wait, nevermind. ☹️

Back
Top Bottom