Cup RACE thread --- Michigan

No sir. PS4 player for the few games I play. Might invest in an iracing setup which I know would interest you. But I’ll save that for a different thread haha.
OK. I used to play a lot of racing games with a guy who went by Antman, so I was seeing if it was just a coincidence

Austin, you were clear. Nobody wants to be aggressive with Larson and it's the most obnoxious thing to watch.

Reactions: Acs
I should actually try picking winners day of. Done it 3 times with Austin. Even picked Castroneves to win the Indy 500 this year just a couple hours or so before the race.

So, we’ve basically learned that if you’re 3rd behind two guys battling side by side, it’s such a huge hole in the air that you can get enough run to pass them both.

Yeah, Matt made a mistake there trying to go 3 wide. Very bad move by him. Hope he sent an apology.
Meh. Dude has been criticized his entire career that he doesnt have a winning instinct or isnt aggressive enough and has raced everyone super clean every race. He’s out of a ride next year and thinks he has a winning car today. He made an aggressive move and got into Kurt but he didn’t run him over. If he did, Kurt wouldn’t have saved it.

A racing incident we’ve seen hundreds of times and we’ll see for the rest of time.

Meh. Dude has been criticized his entire career that he doesnt have a winning instinct or isnt aggressive enough and has raced everyone super clean every race. He’s out of a ride next year and thinks he has a winning car today. He made an aggressive move and got into Kurt but he didn’t run him over. If he did, Kurt wouldn’t have saved it.

A racing incident we’ve seen hundreds of times and we’ll see for the rest of time.
Oh hey I wasn’t criticizing him at all. I just said he made a slight mistake. He did what he had to do, but it still was a mistake no matter how you shake it.

Yes, Jr. They told Chase to give Larson high line for air then he’d push Chase down the straight to get away.

Dillon and Busch just waiting for Larson and Elliott to get side by side so they can catch them.

Back
Top Bottom