Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

I'm not sure what the issue is. I'm looking at post race on NBC.
I didnt say there was an issue my friend, Post race is going to be on Peacock this year for the Cup races, my guess, is since the race ended with almost an hour left in the TV window, they are doing post on NBC till the top of the hour.

I am guessing, if races run past the broadcast window they are not going to stay on the air and do post race, but I am don't know, NBC hasnt been very clear other than Cup Post race show on Peacock without any other details.

I've said before that I think Ross needs to own his **** more. Dale didn't care and Ross shouldn't either. Ross is aggressive and I like that about him.

It seems like Ross lets things get to him too much.
Agreed. If Ross was like this is how I drive, people need to adjust to me or something of that ilk…I’d be more open to cheering for him. I’m just not a fan at this point

That’s cute.
DD2CA9AA-58BA-4B9B-A77B-172476F9DA24.jpeg

And the best deal in streaming at that.

ESPN+ is probably slightly better, just because of the number of sporting options.

In my dream world, ESPN and NBC take NASCAR and full implement it into their streaming platforms. I would also love to see ESPN buy FloRacing and put some short tracking racing on ESPN+. God knows if they can put college lacrosse on there, they can put some short tracks.

I almost forgot what is was like, its cool to see it again, and by again, I mean watching the driver get out the car in it.
I was like what is this place they’re bringing the car to and why is there fire works?

ESPN+ is probably slightly better, just because of the number of sporting options.

In my dream world, ESPN and NBC take NASCAR and full implement it into their streaming platforms. I would also love to see ESPN buy FloRacing and put some short tracking racing on ESPN+. God knows if they can put college lacrosse on there, they can put some short tracks.
To be fair, lacrosse is exploding in popularity – especially with younger people.

Yes.

NBC and ESPN taking everything would be optimal. Especially since Fox is so behind the curve on streaming.

ESPN's infrastructure for broadcasting obscure sports is just unreal. People hate on the ESPN network but ESPN+ gives a platform to sports, leagues, and conferences that wouldn't otherwise get it. ESPN+ is a treasure trove of sports.

Blaney is my favorite of the current crop of drivers. But I really like Ross Chastain. I like his aggressive approach, his energy, and how he got to the top. They needed this win for multiple reasons.

The Dale comparisons are annoying and are only as pronounced as they are because Dale Jr of all people said it on the DJD.

I too wish Ross would just own his driving style more and move forward. Like Logano did. Also the aw shucks “I’m glad to be here” interviews are gonna get old quick. You’re not driving ****boxes in ARCA anymore Ross. You’re one of the betting favorites for the championship.

ESPN's infrastructure for broadcasting obscure sports is just unreal. People hate on the ESPN network but ESPN+ gives a platform to sports, leagues, and conferences that wouldn't otherwise get it. ESPN+ is a treasure trove of sports.
ESPN gives it credibility.

You should see how excited niche sports get on August 8th.

Convenience is forever undefeated. That damn price tho. You'd think they would've adjusted for all the folks cutting the cord over the years, but they haven't.
I don't have any problems affording it and while 100's of thousands were out of power last week in the Tulsa area, some for over a week, I had internet and cable. All of my provider's stuff is underground and My rural coop keeps the trees trimmed.

I'm good. Last year I had to go thru my provider and they didn't carry and still don't carry NBCSN...woke B.S., Now I was able to go around them...happy camper, thanks everybody. :punkrocke
FYI, NBC killed off NBCSN at the end of 2021, no has it :D

And ,you're welcome

I don't have any problems affording it and while 100's of thousands were out of power last week in the Tulsa area, some for over a week, I had internet and cable. All of my provider's stuff is underground and My rural coop keeps the trees trimmed.
I don't think it's unaffordable, but it's absolutely overpriced and I get why people feel like placing their money elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom